Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New to game advice needed

xxzexerxx
09.26.2013 , 04:28 AM | #1
Hi there im wanting to become a good healer and have worked out i can change telent tree later on. so atm i need to lvl up to 55 so im hopeing you guys can give me some advice on what way i should go about building telent tree for lvling. i dont know what to go as a sage.... balance, telekinetics, seer. i have this site to go by atm http://www.jedispecs.com/ and any other advice for me to take in would be great

Rekar
09.28.2013 , 11:49 AM | #2
I would go to noxxic and check out the talent build there. If your trying to be a healer then go the seer path. Also to truly learn how to be a healer i would lvl up as a healer and do flashpoints to get the hang of things.

Michalrajtar
09.28.2013 , 11:53 AM | #3
Also check guides on this forum. Personally I think noxxic is not too good
Tomb of Freedon Nadd lv55 characters:

<Rycerze Republiki> Naddesh, Juuley, Sci'var
<Troll Squad> Azuva

Thylbanus
09.30.2013 , 06:50 PM | #4
Remember one thing, when you ask for such help, it is based on someone else's idea of what is good. There is this old idea hanging around that there is a "best build." It's a hangover from the old days when there used to be a quantifiable "best build." That hasn't been true in any good MMO in some time. The whole point of giving trees is to customize how YOU want to play your character. Anything anyone posts is just a suggestion. I have found that most don't work for me and I go my own way. Just feel around and if you are a sub, you woun't have to worry about respec (for the most part).
And I do agree Mike, noxxic is toxic. Stay away.
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson