Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Inside fleet shuttle and outside republic fleet station bug, continous dying loop

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Inside fleet shuttle and outside republic fleet station bug, continous dying loop
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

The_Kaleesh
09.23.2013 , 10:09 PM | #1
After finishing the storyline quest as a smuggler on Ord Mantell, I went to fleet by shuttle. But after the loading screen disappeared I somehow ended up inside a shuttle on Republic fleet, which was marked as a personal storyline area. There was a door in the side I could click, but it let to the same place. Using /stuck did not help. And quick travel skills were not working in that area. Relogging did not work. So I joined a flashpoint to get out of the area. The flashpoint area for me was also bugged and let to outer space. So when I left the flashpoint I ended up outside of republic fleet. And now I continously falling down, somehow through republic fleet from cantina to lower carrick station to death and then all over again. Using /stuck and quick travel skills doesnt work here either because I get back to the same place or because I am in motion. Reloggin also did not work at this point.
I submitted a ticket but got no reply yet.
Did I miss any option to solve this on my own?
How can a large part of SWTOR suddenly get bugged for me?

Me outside fleet: http://oi40.tinypic.com/2d76iwj.jpg

Edit: Thanks a lot. It did the trick!

Beruthien
09.23.2013 , 11:37 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings The_Kaleesh,

If you are using the non-streaming launcher, please run repair function on the launcher. If you use the streaming launcher (ST in the bottom left hand corner), please make sure that the patching has finished and then follow the steps below:
  1. Close both Launcher and SWTOR.
  2. Delete the “BitRaider” directory from your game install directory
    1. For 32 bit Operating Systems - C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\BitRaider
    2. For 64 bit Operating Systems - C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\BitRaider
  3. Run the Launcher
Please come back to us if the issue remains.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support