Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

disappearing credits

sharpshootor
07.09.2013 , 01:14 PM | #11
Ok thanks for all the post I think it might be the skill trainner that my creds are going to that's kinda fits I'm level 41 atm but I was like lvl 35 before double xp weekend so ill just have to keep a better eye on it and make sure

Allondro
09.19.2013 , 03:46 AM | #12
I also seem to have disappearing credits, and it's on all all characters. Usually it's a small amount, but my 55 smuggler lost 1.5 million in the space of fifteen minutes. No idea where it went, as all I did was stand there and chat with someone. Tonight I ran around on Quesh to get 10000 and lost 25000 somewhere. It's very frustrating.

magecutter
09.19.2013 , 09:01 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Allondro View Post
I also seem to have disappearing credits, and it's on all all characters. Usually it's a small amount, but my 55 smuggler lost 1.5 million in the space of fifteen minutes. No idea where it went, as all I did was stand there and chat with someone. Tonight I ran around on Quesh to get 10000 and lost 25000 somewhere. It's very frustrating.
for both the poster in the quote and the OP I would strongly suggest writing down the exact amount of credits you have the moment you log in. then every now and then double check the amount again.

if you buy something or send a comp on a gathering mission or lvl up, write down the new amount (even better, write down the amounts spent and what you spent it on).

this is really the only way to be sure that you are the one doing the spending and it's not a bug or some mysterious credit thief hacking your account.
(if I 'lost' 1.5 million credits in 15 minutes I'd really want to know wth happened)

hope this helps -