Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Didn't receieve "The Risen" title

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Didn't receieve "The Risen" title

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JNaeKirantor
09.17.2013 , 02:07 PM | #1
I have been a subscriber going back to launch and pre-ordered RotHC when it was first offered, and I have yet to receive "The Risen" title in the mail, like many of my guildmates have. Has anyone else had an issue with this?

_Cassus_
09.17.2013 , 02:22 PM | #2
You will receive the title "the risen" via in game mail on September 25th.

JNaeKirantor
09.17.2013 , 02:30 PM | #3
Yeah, I had read that it could take til the 25th. Weird that it seems nearly everyone else has gotten it.

Feartheswans
09.17.2013 , 05:26 PM | #4
I haven't received it either but a few of my guildmates have. I Pre-ordered right away after the website came up, so I am guessing that its not in the order of the pre-orders One of the guildmates who got it definitely Ordered after me. He was sort of on the fence and waited a few days before ordering.

AbsolutGrndZero
09.18.2013 , 01:28 AM | #5
Yeah, preorder and subscriber here, and I don't have it. yet either. But talking to people, one person even posted the text of the mail he got.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

Qvasar
09.18.2013 , 07:57 AM | #6
Same situation here. Most people I asked have received the title, yet I haven't.

I pre-ordered RoTHC minutes after being announced (2012/12/18 12:20 AM GMT).

I have always had recurring monthly subscription and was billed on 2013/09/12 1:20 AM. This coincides with the title cutoff date. Could this have been the cause of the issue?

Bronholz
09.18.2013 , 09:23 AM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings all,

Thanks for reporting this to us.

Edit: If you are eligible for this title, it will be granted via in-game mail on or before September 25th.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Caereth
09.18.2013 , 11:27 AM | #8
thanks, have just submitted my ticket for it under "general" as I have yet to receive it as well

Feartheswans
09.18.2013 , 08:39 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronholz View Post
Greetings all,

If you are due the title (as per the terms at the bottom of this page) and haven't received it, please open an In-Game ticket.

Our support team will look into the issue and provide you with further assistance.

Alright, I put mine under Item/loot since it comes Via Ingame mail and would be an item. We'll see how it goes.

AbsolutGrndZero
09.19.2013 , 07:44 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronholz View Post
Greetings all,

If you are due the title (as per the terms at the bottom of this page) and haven't received it, please open an In-Game ticket.

Our support team will look into the issue and provide you with further assistance.

Alright, sent a ticket in game also, put it under the category of "Item/Loot"
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain