Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Titles

AbsolutGrndZero
09.17.2013 , 09:45 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by krystianswtor View Post
I think the highest possible title/rank for a Jedi should be Jedi Knight. Being granted the title of Jedi Master is insulting and disrespectful towards the lore in my opinion.

ONLY in regards to the DARK JEDI KNIGHT, I agree wiith you 100% and once again, I say... BIOWARE, GIVE ME MY GENERAL TITLE.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

psandak
09.17.2013 , 11:49 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by magnusheart View Post
there is only only 1 jedi consular, jedi knight, smuggler, trooper, bounty hunter, sith inquisitor, sith warrior, and imp agent in the lore.

There is only one person who is the grand champion of the hunt, etc.

We play as them in our story missions. But if you rp as them you will be considered a mary sue.

There are millions of us. We do not equal the real 8. We play their story. But we are not "them" in open active roleplay(refer to mary sue).

There is only 1 leader of havok, emperorers wrath, and inquisitor on the dark council. We play "as them" in the class story missions. But if you're actually roleplaying them with other people than you should go play a rpg and not an mmo. Have fun on skyrim.
This above ALL else. QFT.

In fact on RP servers you will find that many guilds require that you not treat YOUR story as if it were THE story.

AshlaBoga
09.17.2013 , 06:17 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by AbsolutGrndZero View Post
ONLY in regards to the DARK JEDI KNIGHT, I agree wiith you 100% and once again, I say... BIOWARE, GIVE ME MY GENERAL TITLE.
Sorry too many QQs in Beta for us to have that title
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Darth_Krushya
09.21.2013 , 07:04 PM | #24
Both my Jedi Knight and my Consular are Jedi Masters. Both my Sith Inquisitor and my Warrior are Darths. I worked very hard for those titles and I wear them with great pride.

I'm sorry you have such a difficult time with your new title and would prefer to be reduced in rank to "little sissy girl in a pink dress." That is your view, your opinion, and your character. Do with them as you wish.

Your views, opinions, and characters are no more canon than mine, nor will they affect mine.

Have a great day and thank you for playing SWTOR.
"You're not evil enough. Well, It's true! You're half evil. You're quasi evil. You're the margarine of evil. You're the Diet Coke of evil. Only one calorie. Not evil enough."
Dr. Evil to his son Scott.