Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

EnmaAii
08.21.2013 , 09:27 AM | #211
see new codex fix in patch 2.3.1 (with coordinates):
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=654989

freek_ish
09.04.2013 , 12:02 AM | #212
Tons of codex fixes in tonight's patch !!!!

Obviously this is not everything. Still a ton of broken entries. For some reason I don't really care about the titles, but for those who DO care about titles, you are going to be STOKED !!

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

Marb
09.04.2013 , 12:06 AM | #213
From what I gathered from the the patch notes, they aren't fixing any of the title entries, they are just removing them from the planetary categories so they no longer count towards the planetary codex total.
Zerkhan - Harbinger

freek_ish
09.04.2013 , 12:14 AM | #214
Quote: Originally Posted by Marb View Post
From what I gathered from the the patch notes, they aren't fixing any of the title entries, they are just removing them from the planetary categories so they no longer count towards the planetary codex total.
Yeah I just noticed that. :[ I was so excited when i saw the big *** list of *fixes*. Still, I'd rather they remove the bugged entries than do nothing.

On the positive side, they have apparently fixed the Tarentatek!? And to me, this was the poster child for codex bugs. :]

Devs, please keep fixing these. There really are players who love the exploration and lore side of the game, and in fact it's really the only reason I subscribe.

Darth_Wicked
09.04.2013 , 12:52 AM | #215
I still don't understand why Bioware chose to reintroduce the "Paladin of House Organa" title and not the Imperial equivalent, regarding House Thul, not to mention the ones that go into the new category. Feels like a wasted opportunity to me.
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Revan and Meetra Surik
She was a great Jedi. My most trusted ally. History remembers her as the Exile. To me, she was... more.

mdahm
09.04.2013 , 12:11 PM | #216
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
I still don't understand why Bioware chose to reintroduce the "Paladin of House Organa" title and not the Imperial equivalent, regarding House Thul, not to mention the ones that go into the new category. Feels like a wasted opportunity to me.
I can think of two explanations:
1) I heard a Bioware producer say that codex fixes are not as simple as one should think. So I assume that the rep title depended on a comparatively easier situation/requirement than the imp title.
2) The rep side fix was in an eariler patch. Maybe they originally planned to fix the codexes one by one, but seeing how much work it would be, they now decided to throw out (or relocate) the remaining bugged codexes in bigger bunches, starting with titles in this patch.

Childofbaahl
09.04.2013 , 02:04 PM | #217
Codex fixes are missing from Live...

I was at 749/901, now at 749/927... I assume the 26 added were the Makeb stuff, but its all missing
PCGAMER
Revel Alliance
Zahariel - Lvl 05 -Jedi Consular

tdkhomewrecker
09.13.2013 , 12:59 PM | #218
I have just completed, the chapter 1 on my Jedi Consular, and while the council said i was to be given the rank of Jedi Master, i didnt get it in my titles, anyone have an anwser to that? Thanks

tdkhomewrecker
09.13.2013 , 01:20 PM | #219
I have just completed, the chapter 1 on my Jedi Consular, and while the council said i was to be given the rank of Jedi Master, i didnt get it in my titles, anyone have an anwser to that? Thanks

Ceyvel
09.14.2013 , 11:42 AM | #220
Quote: Originally Posted by freek_ish View Post
Devs, please keep fixing these. There really are players who love the exploration and lore side of the game, and in fact it's really the only reason I subscribe.
I'm in the same boat for this. I am very happy to see Bioware started to slowly fix codex entries and hopeful to see more fixes coming in the near future. Perhaps if more lore-/exploration-loving players expressed their desire to see this game's feature finally fixed, we would see Bioware paying more attention to this annoying and ugly stain on the game's non-combat content.