Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy / Darth Zash = frustration

Kiry
12.21.2011 , 10:08 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Annalora View Post
its just they force me to use a companion that i wasnt upgrading, i was using the pirate this whole time xD so naturally hes got all the items that this guy would have had.

l
See that I don't quite understand. Dont' they take different type of gear.
Sith Inquisitor - Sorcerer

Kuolema
12.21.2011 , 10:30 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Pashgan View Post
Lvl32 in all orange/purple fresh 30-32 suit. It seems like quest designed for ranged sorcerer - assassin is getting massive AoE along with Khem and dieing almost at the same time.

Really - this game design is beyond comprehension and nowhere near "enjoyable" term (except for huttball). Already dropped multiple quests because they aren't actually solo-able despite missing marks "heroic 2+", "bring a friend", "get +5 levels in PvP and return", etc.
You need to re-evaluate how you play, I was 31 and did it the first time, with an alive Khem Val, and 1/2 health.

Don't blame the game, your doing something wrong... call a spade a spade. If others can, you can

nettenchi
12.21.2011 , 11:45 AM | #23
I just did this last night at lv 32 and after 2 2-3% wipes as a tankasin, I remembered about Channel the Force. Next try, used Channel the Force, and killed her with like 80% health left.

So remember your power cooldowns
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!

Zierk
12.21.2011 , 11:47 AM | #24
This thread is epic. Love WoW players having issues in a game that isn't as easy! +1
||▨╟╬∑|█ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒)
"I will not falter, my hate knows no bounds."

phluke
12.21.2011 , 12:57 PM | #25
So, your inturupt skill is broken? So is your stun? So is your knock back? You can't put Khem on passive to run out of AoE damage?

Well if all the things listed above are true then yea she is hard...

Turns out just standing toe to toe with her and not using your brain or skills provided make this impossible....go figure.
Fear not for the future...
weep not for the past...

DarthSeer
12.22.2011 , 01:18 AM | #26
She's doing my head in too, some good tips here though. Think I'll need to kit out my Khem and have a rethink on my technique with her.

Madness Assassin btw.
Luke: Well, I guess I'll go bullseye some womprats in my T-16.
C-3PO: My God, you shoot small animals for fun? That's the first indicator of a serial killer, you freak!

Yoth
12.23.2011 , 07:35 AM | #27
Killed the boss on third attempt after I stopped being so f***ing supid. Khem was dead but I still had 80% life left.

You have to do 2 things:

1. Pet Control
Send Khem Val to her and let him tank. When she casts a blue ring on the ground set Khem to passive and let him run to your side. She will not move and begin to channel a lightning AE. After the AE subsides let Khem attack again. Khem will eat her single target force lightning for you. You can also use Khems spell "Bear Pain" to reduce damage to Khem by 25% for 12 seconds. I didn't use it myself (in fact I didn't even know it existed).

2. Range DPS
Do absolutely not forget to cast your Mark of Power. Alwas stay at max range. Use dots and all range DPS you have. Means: Recklessness, Crushing Darkness, Discharge (with Lightning Charge), Force Lightning, Death Field, whatever you've got. You can also try to interrupt her heal with Jolt and Electrocute, but this isn't even mandatory.

As a sorcerer: No problem at all. Pet still lives, full health.
As an Assassin: As soon as your pet dies, use deflection and continue to apply range damage. Flee the AE effect.

If all else fails you can always buy a big willpower stim and a large health-pot to restore 50% of your health. But I think it's actually quite easy if you're doing it right.

ZeroNeutral
12.23.2011 , 07:50 AM | #28
Spoiler

I got her on my first try but it took nearly 15 minutes :P
You gained 5 affection with Xalek.
Xalek: "Nice."

Jaku
12.24.2011 , 02:08 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroNeutral View Post
Spoiler

I got her on my first try but it took nearly 15 minutes :P
I did the same thing as you. Tried to interrupt everything she did, and when Khem was being CC'd I hid behind the pillars.
"Your chances come in two shapes. Slim, and fat." - Mace Windu

Quote:
This is a story driven story.

zaerox
12.24.2011 , 05:42 AM | #30
Thanks for the tips guys, I haven't got to this point yet as I am lacking behind in leveling because of my wife stealing my pc for WoW -.-
ShAdOwS -Sith Assassin-