Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Companions

jedimasterbuddy
09.01.2013 , 12:25 PM | #21
I want Hallow Voice from the Consular story. He seems like he could make a good tank companion. Also, from the Sith Inquisitor story on Voss
Spoiler

momentDroid
09.01.2013 , 12:26 PM | #22
Watcher 2 or Thana Vesh as an companion would be awesome
"Kneel before The Empire it is the only way" -Sith Warrior
"Their sacrifice will be honored in the coming Empire"

Nocturnalchemy
09.01.2013 , 12:30 PM | #23
I certainly wouldn't mind seeing a return of Captain Golah from the Imperial Reclamation Service as a potential companion - perhaps even outfitted with some bizarre Rakata technology.

Lunafox
09.01.2013 , 12:32 PM | #24
I personally would like to see, Jonas Balkar for the Trooper story line, romanceable if possible, because I don't care for Jorgan and rebuffed his advances, so my Trooper lady is bored and lonely. It might actually motivate me to play this dry storyline again.

For my sith warrior, I would like to have Lieutenant Rutau on my side, or Captain Beron (and imperial captain). They are voiced by the same actor, I believe, and I dig on the voice. Beron hails from the Pub side story on Hoth.

Cytharat would also be ok to have around. Golah too. Although I want some companion mods for him...

I know I don't want Thana Vesh. I kill that beesh. I already have enough companions that I want to introduce to the airlock at warp speed...so if youre bringing Thana, bring someone else too, so that we have a choice. Choice is always a good thing.

And for companions make sure there is a bit of a story. Its dull just to get a companion, talk to them twice and then listen only to their fighting comments.
More Individual class/companion story extensions!
~I came, I saw, I went shopping.~

Vis-Tecum
09.01.2013 , 12:39 PM | #25
my Thana Vesh isn't dead is she a possibility fingers crossed

actually come to think about it there are a lot of characters who I would love to see return with some interaction even if not a full companion but if I tried to make a list im sure I would butcher it with wrong names and people I forgot where dead
Spoiler
Just go riding right by me on the crest of the new wave

Chasejyd
09.01.2013 , 01:17 PM | #26
#1: More romance options with a full actual developed story/conversation chain. This could come from all over, but it'd be nice to have some distinctly different choices. Sure, there's specific suggestions, but more than that, I'd just like to see some different options. (SGR possibilities here would also be nice as actual companions, not just people you meet on Makeb then never see again like any of the other npc flirt options.)

#2: Dr. Evesta and Cytherat would be easy choices to fill #1. Cytherat was the better done story on Makeb, but with Evesta, a lot of that had to do with trying to carry out a romance storyline in front of her Uncle... kind of awkward. I'd like to see more of her though. Easiest part about these two would be that they're faction wide. Also with Cytherat - yeah, no body. Besides, you can also save him, so if its an optional recruit, people can always decide not to recruit him.

#3: Simply storywise, I'd love to see something like a talented young Jedi healer as a companion type to join crews. Right now, we have Guss... it'd be nice for some of the Jedi knights especially (as they lack a healer option, even, though also good for shadows and dps sages) to have a healer who still keeps up the knight & padawan adventuring story option/appearance. Its a Star Wars classic set up and look, but frequently not done, because people would rather run with a healer.

Helig
09.01.2013 , 01:39 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Nickious View Post
I would create a sith character just for Thana Vesh so i could use punish on her.
She might like it rough, beware.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

chuixupu
09.01.2013 , 01:39 PM | #28
On a broader discussion, I think it would be nice to fill in the gaps of each class with a companion that wears a gear type that doesn't currently exist in the class. For instance, there are no strength wearing Agent companions. So any strength gear I get from random greeds I just end up vendoring. I even offer to them to teammates and usually they're like, "nah, my comps all have better". You might be able to legacy transfer to some alts, but that only goes so far.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

CRSerenity
09.01.2013 , 04:32 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
On a broader discussion, I think it would be nice to fill in the gaps of each class with a companion that wears a gear type that doesn't currently exist in the class. For instance, there are no strength wearing Agent companions. So any strength gear I get from random greeds I just end up vendoring. I even offer to them to teammates and usually they're like, "nah, my comps all have better". You might be able to legacy transfer to some alts, but that only goes so far.
I wouldn't mind this, actually. I've come across this issue with Willpower stuff and my Scoundrel. Having some companions who use each of the stats would be pretty nice, and in some cases (like a Willpower user with a Smuggler), the interaction there would be pretty damn interesting.

Atma
09.01.2013 , 05:47 PM | #30
Characters like Thana Vesh, Jaxo and Cytherat are a no go seeing as half the playerbase has killed them off (although Cytharat can be explained by some "hey I didn't actually die" situation) Unless they do some kind of back to the future type stuff, lol... Too bad because I liked a lot of NPCs more than a lot of companions.

I fully expect more global companions in the future. Maybe even some faction specific companions that you can unlock through the storyline instead of just buying them with CC.
Prophecy of the Five
Covu Terryk - 55 Sith Juggernaut