Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

About the Space Project

09.01.2013 , 01:40 PM | #1
Hello everyone. I hope your day is well I would just like to chime in here and say to not get discouraged about people saying negative things about the space project. It seems like an enormous undertaking and will add A LOT of new things to the game when it comes. You can probably expect this to be an expansion since it will be big.

Also, a certain person told you about the Hutt Cartel being more involved in the future and nobody believed him. We now have "Rise of the Hutt Cartel" as an expansion to the game. Nobody believed him when he said we would get animal mounts around the time of the first expansion, but here we are with Tauntaun's, Vactaryls and soon Dewbacks and other great things. Also I remember him saying something about the Space Project coming and it will blow your expectations away. Well, it looked like everything he said came true so far and hopefully what he says about the Space Project being free flight is true

It's really nice seeing a little clip from the Space Project and I am certain that when it comes out it will be everything you have expected. Just don't have TOO high expectations to where you will be let down. But I assure you, it will be very hard to be let down by this

Goodbye and I hope you have fun playing SWTOR!
Use the force

09.01.2013 , 04:02 PM | #2
I wish they could have teased one or two actual features of what actually happening in the video, too open-ended and vague to speculate anything solid. I'm glad it's at least there and not all smoke finally. Mood: Cautious optimism.