Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HoloNet News Exclusive Interview: Baron Deathmark

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
HoloNet News Exclusive Interview: Baron Deathmark
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MandFlurry
09.01.2013 , 03:50 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by KarmaForce View Post
I want an option to remove hut ball from my queue. It's the least favorite pvp area for most people, and like me they just stop playing pvp for 5 minutes.
I find that it's usually half and half sometimes, some ppl altogether hate Huttball or like it. But nowadays I see that more ppl just go with it instead of complaining about it.

To the Poster that had that idea of haveing a Sarlacc pit, or pits. I gotta say that's an awesome idea.

I think what would be cool, but some ppl would not like the idea, but it's a future idea, that we have more Huttball maps to play with and you could have the option to just do normal WZs, or u could have 2 other options of just doing Arenas and Huttball, but Arenas and Huttbal would be Ranked.

I would still like the Warzones that are 8v8 to be ranked to, but if Bioware isn't gonna reverse their decision, than maybe the other things are an option. I hate is that 8v8 will no longer be ranked, and think it's a bad idea still, because most of the time only the Elite will be able to do the Arenas, whenevery1 should have a chance. I'm talking about Soloists in general like me usually.
Got CE on 7/20/11
Canderous Ordo ServerRegulator

crqp
09.05.2013 , 10:06 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by darkmooo View Post
i never thought he is a alien !:P
maybe YOU are boy.
3 shouts for DeathMark! Hip Hip Horrah!
Nak'drayn lvl 55-Jedi Covenant-Mercanary
Guild - Pitch Black
Legacy-the Bloodtail Legacy
Long Live Mandalore!

KillerABQ
09.11.2013 , 09:39 PM | #63
Hello Guys,

I am a huge fan of SWTOR (as if no one here isn't) And I'm confused... Is Baron Deathmark saying that basically this "version of huttball" is a fight to the death with 2 smaller teams?