Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Q&A from Community Cantina in Seattle (31 Aug 2013)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Q&A from Community Cantina in Seattle (31 Aug 2013)

Tatile
09.01.2013 , 03:26 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
But today.. crafters can and do make a number of dyes that approximate the end appearance for much less cost. This market dries up on the crafters (or become unprofitable) as the black/black hit's much nearer to commodity price ranges.
Wait, I can make black dye as an Artificer?

Andryah
09.01.2013 , 03:34 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Wait, I can make black dye as an Artificer?
Way to overlook the "approximate the end appearance" part of my comment. You've done this several times today.. reading something other then what was actually written.

DeepBlue/Black and Black/DeepBlue are popular among players, player crafted, and modestly priced. Even better in some cases to be honest.. given how washed out Black is on many outfits.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

aeterno
09.01.2013 , 03:43 PM | #13
"if we ever decide to raise the level cap"

So I guess f2p hasn't done well enough to see a commitment to further develop TOR with a PROPER expansion.... or I'm just too cynical.

Tatile
09.01.2013 , 03:45 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Way to overlook the "approximate the end appearance" part of my comment. You've done this several times today.. reading something other then what was actually written.

DeepBlue/Black and Black/DeepBlue are popular among players, player crafted, and modestly priced. Even better in some cases to be honest.. given how washed out Black is on many outfits.
Actually I haven't played my Artificer in quite a while so I was asking a genuine question. I remember the "deep" colours as being very close to crayons.

Also, several times? I think you may have me confused with something else. I've only addressed one other time today, in another thread, again asking a genuine question because of how you phrased your post. But if you feel I'm being unfair to you, feel free to PM me.

Alec_Fortescue
09.01.2013 , 05:18 PM | #15
What did Schubert exactly ask? "Did you like how story with Makeb was handled?" "Did you like Makeb's story?" "Did you like Makeb story over class story?" -_-
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

Almost 3 years old and there are still no iconic / classic / traditional / prequel-style (pick any!) Jedi robes in the game! How come?

Also how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Inflicktion
09.01.2013 , 05:28 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
What did Schubert exactly ask? "Did you like how story with Makeb was handled?" "Did you like Makeb's story?" "Did you like Makeb story over class story?" -_-
Yep I'd like to know as well because as is that sounds like an incredibly shoddy way to garner a response. So he got a bunch of drunk people to say they like Makeb and then uses that as reason/ justification not to do more Class Stories? What a joke.

Sathid
09.01.2013 , 05:34 PM | #17
Yeah and about 90% of the people cheered.

Sathid
09.01.2013 , 05:35 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Inflicktion View Post
Yep I'd like to know as well because as is that sounds like an incredibly shoddy way to garner a response. So he got a bunch of drunk people to say they like Makeb and then uses that as reason/ justification not to do more Class Stories? What a joke.
I was not tipsy til i left,one thing was very evident people were hungry.

Tatile
09.01.2013 , 05:35 PM | #19
That fact that the answer "confirmed his suspicions" somewhat implies a weighted question. It says 'poll', so did he include ambivalent answers (the 'OK' crowd) in as a positive response?

TheNahash
09.01.2013 , 05:47 PM | #20
Some people are just hilarious.
When someone doesn't agree with their opinion, they have to be drunk, on medication, an alien Xenomorph or something to that effect.

The idea that maybe not everyone hated Makeb just because they did doesn't even enter their personal realm of possibility.

I think it's high time people stopped asking the same questions, so that we might eventually stop getting the same old answers. Enough with the Class Story questions and the Guild Ships. The answer is, and has been for 2 years now, "we're not saying never, but it's not in our immediate plans". Ask them what IS in their immediate plans or what they want to do with the classes moving forward. Even class balance questions make more sense, because at least balance is something that can never be over and done AND because there are Arenas coming in October.

Would I personally like more Class Stories too? I'd LOVE that. But Makeb's storylines were fine for what they were, as well.
Does asking the same thing over and over again and getting the exact same response for over a year now gets us anywhere? Definitely not.
Master Kalchas Captain Santé
Darth Dírge Agent Héretic