Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Huttball for Health Workout… of Death!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Huttball for Health Workout… of Death!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

BaronDeathmark
08.30.2013 , 12:58 PM | #61 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by AzazaelLoki View Post
Step 1. Find the biggest fattest Jedi/Smuggler/Trooper you can.
Step 2. Stand in a fire pit (obviously one that is off).
Step 3. Wait for fire pit to activate.
Step 4. Invite (via Grapple) the selected friend from step 1 to a tasty barbeque
Step 5. Go and get a refreshing drink while your new friend reserves the fire pit.
Step 6. Bring your friend a drink.

Somewhere I am obviously going wrong because when I leave for step 5 I always come back to a pile of ashes. . .
Invite via Grapple is the only way to start a Huttball BBQ!

Perhaps the fire pit is too Hutt for your friend to handle?

Anysao
08.30.2013 , 01:50 PM | #62
Baron, my BNF (Best Nikto friend). I'm glad I can share my workout routine with you and your countless fans! I have a sure-fire training montage-worthy set of exercises, that can turn any scrawny wannabe into a true defender of the pit!

Step 1: Exercise your defense. Sure, someone can go smash their way into the pit, crush some skulls, get some laughs, but it gets cut short all too soon when you yourself goes splat. Well, the best offense is a good defense! Make sure you always wear your heaviest armor into battle, it'll keep the opponent team distracted in the confusion of your ability to fight with that stuff on. It will turn fatal for them when you reveal they can't touch you.
Step 2: A good taunt. What's a game of Huttball without some name calling?! Be sure to taunt your opponents as much as much as possible, to get a good level of insults on the playing field, making them more prone to error.
Step 3: Own the field! If you see someone a distance from you with (or potential of obtaining) the Huttball, be sure to leap forward to them with all your might! I find a jetpack or the Force is useful in this scenario.
Step 4: There's no "you" in team! In other words, take one for the team now and then and let yourself get smashed up a bit. Try to guard your allies while beating down your opponents with a combination of strikes and insults (see step two).

The steps are easy as one-two-three-four-crush-a-Frogdog! Go on Rotworms, go make daddy proud and bring home the Golden Hutt this season!
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

Haloninjaarr
08.30.2013 , 02:34 PM | #63
Keep it simple - Just lift some Jawas

Sammennn
08.30.2013 , 04:03 PM | #64
I normally have good fights against multiple classes.

But now that you decided to remove 8v8 ranked I won't be playing Huttball anymore.

Thank you for your enthusiasm! May you live long and prosper.
i am a nobody and i shall remain a nobody

Sangrar
09.01.2013 , 09:58 AM | #65
Here is the Darth Caddar 10 step workout:

1. Go into combat and kill 50 Jedi excruciatingly
2. Force choke 35 jedi padawans and brutally gut them with a lightsaber
3. throw lightsaber at the throats of 175 troopers
4. snap the necks of 50 scoundrel healers
5. exectute 40 incompetent Imperial officers
6. murder at least 20 rival sith
7. Beat up a random smuggler at least once a day
8. kill a fallen jedi at least once a day
9. grab the huttball and run over every pub that stands in your way
10. decapitate at least 1 jedi council member a day
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

DarthRobert
09.04.2013 , 01:17 AM | #66
I usually kick, punch, turn and chop the door.

Or, I will fall to the floor.

Dawginole
09.04.2013 , 10:02 AM | #67
Who needs content when we have caricatures of Huttball announcers on the forums!