Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mods 28 or more ...simple question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Mods 28 or more ...simple question

Chambomorrison
07.20.2013 , 12:44 PM | #1
Hello, I have many commendations and classic planetary commendations and I wonder if I can purchase them mods 28 or higher. The ones I have, the shop at the galactic market. And if possible, where I can find.
I've been to Makeb and are only 25.

Greetings and thank you very much !!!

BadOrb
07.20.2013 , 12:53 PM | #2
The level 28 or higher ones are from Basic comms armor , or crafters sell them on the GTN. If you have started Makeb then you will already have a few of the basic comms you just need to do makeb dailys and/or weeklys for more and the coming gree event on Tuesday for 2 weeks will give them. O and the mods are in the armor pieces and weapons when you trade for them .

I also think section X gives them too.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

Chambomorrison
07.20.2013 , 04:37 PM | #3
Thank very much !!!

pan_sObak
07.23.2013 , 12:30 AM | #4
planetary comms should be used to upgrade your gear to run makeb and 50HM flashpoints
classic comms - first buy offhand, then any gear (but it drops from 50HM flashpoints now and easy to obtain)
basic comms - first buy mainhand, then any gear

common rule for buying order is (from first to last):
mainhand, offhand - they give damage or healing
head, chest, legs - they give most armor
any other
Tomb of Freedon Nadd, Pansobak Legacy
Merc 55, Jugg 55, Seer 55, Guns 55, Vang 55, Commando 55

Craft: Bio 450, Cyber 450, Arm 450, Armor 450, Art 450, Syth 450- no use of them!