Game name change to "Sorcerer Wars"

AntraStar

I offer to rename the game into "Sorcerer Wars" it would fit better into what often happens into the wz. I hope this class would be fit into the game better then currently...

Um, No! Besides I find the Juggernauts and Marauders (Sentinels and Guardians) dominate just as often as the Sorcerors (Sages). But develop the idea and take it to EA, and they might create another MMO, but one revolving around sorcerors, wizards and witches.

These threads always make me laugh. No offense but the only reason your saying what your saying is because some guy who knows how to play has made you butt hurt. Really all the classes have their strengths and weaknesses and if played right, can all be 'uber powerful'.

Take me for example, my Sorc sucks so bad in warzones its embarrassing. I don't even want to go into details. Alex here says that the Sith Warrior is were its at yet my Sith Warrior just swings blindly at stuff and can't seem to make any kills. But then when I play my sniper? We decimate the opposition. The sniper is therefore in my opinion the best warzone class. But in all honesty it just depends on how well you play a class.

Either way, this is in the wrong forum. Time to shut this down.

Edited by Beniboybling

These threads always make me laugh. No offense but the only reason your saying what your saying is because some guy who knows how to play has made you butt hurt. Really all the classes have their strengths and weaknesses and if played right, can all be 'uber powerful'.

Take me for example, my Sorc sucks so bad in warzones its embarrassing. I don't even want to go into details. Alex here says that the Sith Warrior is were its at yet my Sith Warrior just swings blindly at stuff and can't seem to make any kills. But then when I play my sniper? We decimate the opposition. The sniper is therefore in my opinion the best warzone class. But in all honesty it just depends on how well you play a class.

Either way, this is in the wrong forum. Time to shut this down.

HERE HERE PREACH On