Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

disappointment

Khalous
07.16.2013 , 10:38 AM | #21
Dear BW, the noobs like the OP need help playing this class. Please buff our damage and streamline our healing to be on par with face-rolling the keyboard for other classes. They are tired of playing an under powered class and do not have the patience to level up something more to their taste.
Khalous- Khalrizian- Khalvira- Khalust
Harbinger: Multiverse- Three Drunken Ewoks
TJJT: Triple Zero

CaptianFordo
07.16.2013 , 05:44 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by AMightyKnight View Post
If you take Dread Guards NM as the most challenging fight atm, the question needing to be ask is, how many Commando players can come up with the necessarydps compared to players with other, better dps classes?
I've out-dps'd many sentinels and gunslingers who were equally geared to me. Compared via a raid-wide parse as well.

And I'm talking about TFB NiM/ S&V HM content here. Can provide parses if arguments ensue.
The Shadowlands
Lvy(65) Haythom(61) Ortel'fez(61) Ma'zer(60) Halusia(65)

akcac
08.15.2013 , 07:38 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Khalous View Post
Dear BW, the noobs like the OP need help playing this class. Please buff our damage and streamline our healing to be on par with face-rolling the keyboard for other classes. They are tired of playing an under powered class and do not have the patience to level up something more to their taste.
What i was trying to point out in my post was that i thought that they should at least give commandos the potential to top the the parser charts i have no problem with my ability to play the class. my problem is that no matter what lengths i go to my commando will never be capable of out dpsing any other class that is equally geared and played.

Kerensk
08.22.2013 , 12:55 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by akcac View Post
What i was trying to point out in my post was that i thought that they should at least give commandos the potential to top the the parser charts i have no problem with my ability to play the class. my problem is that no matter what lengths i go to my commando will never be capable of out dpsing any other class that is equally geared and played.
You should try to play PvP where playing to your class strengths is more important than who can crank out the perfect rotation in a scripted fight, you'd probably see how much better it is. As for Bioware, they should never re-balance based on DPS Parse numbers. That has nothing to do with playing an actual dynamic game against an opponent.
The Harbinger, Piett Legacy
It's an older quote but it checks out. I was about to clear it.

SpaniardInfinity
08.22.2013 , 10:44 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Macroeconomics View Post
If your scoundrel healer is less sturdy than your team's commando healer, then your scoundrel healer just sucks. Meanwhile good opponents will just shut down a commando healer from casting for 108 out of every 120 seconds. And during your precious 12 seconds when you can cast, they'll cut that in half with mezz/cc. You are to be congratulated for finding bads that stun Commando healers when they don't have their shield up. But against a good opponent, you'll get off 4 casts with your shield up (probably while eating AoE damage) and another cast while using Tech Override. 5 casts every 120 seconds. Yes, surely that's what a good pvp team is expecting from their healer...
I have to say that this right here is blatant misinformation. If you are unable to do any healing 90% of the time, stop healing and go do something else. You've clearly chosen the wrong role to play.

It's one thing to say the class is struggling, which it is, but there's no point in throwing around such ridiculous exaggerations.
Aux "Spaniard" Wargarde (Rank 2400+ Combat Medic) | Reighner the Relentless (Conqueror Bodyguard)
The Generalissimo Legacy
<Uncensored>