Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

These Forums D:

AlrikFassbauer
07.07.2013 , 05:16 AM | #21
People posting on forums = 5 % of all game players, and most likely the most fanatic of all game players, too. Aka "vocal minority".
“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

johnduane
07.07.2013 , 06:22 AM | #22
Maybe BW should sell rage tokens in the Cartel Market. You get 5 per week, and when you use one, it randomly posts a rant about something current. Might as well make a little cash off the whining.
-sig coming soon™

Nickious
07.07.2013 , 11:09 AM | #23
You have to figure if the same people for months are still posting so many complaints, they must like something about this game or else they wouldn't be paying 15 dollars a month to be a sub. Unless of course they're on the pay2complain subscription plan rolleyes:

Perhaps I'm simple folk but I really don't see as the problems some people seemed to care about so much as a big deal and a grand majority of problems that exist seem to vastly blown out of proportion. There are some legit complaints but nothings really got between my amusement with this game.

gorstram
07.07.2013 , 11:13 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Superman_AZ View Post
I find when you look past most of the QQ, the footstomping, and the demands, you find out the subtext is a player who cares about the game who wants to see improvements but has difficulty expressing that. It is easier for them to be angry than sad. If they would stop, breathe, and create a positive and constructive thread with feedback, they might just get heard by the powers-that-be. Instead, their lunatic style ranting, QQ, and name calling lands them in even more hot water when people stop seeing their point of view, and start seeing them as an idiot. They are not stupid, but perception is everything.
It's difficult to provide a well written and succinct suggestion to the devs when folks like you and Andryah come along and say, "You're completely off base, just be glad with what you have."
PO5:
Finklefett- 55 Merc (Gungans Ate My Baby)
Finkleboom- 55 Mando w/ 25% more Jesus Beams <OOTAP>
Finkle'Fabulous- 55 Vanguard: "The Big Pink Tank" <OOTAP>

SkunkWerks
07.07.2013 , 11:15 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by gorstram View Post
It's difficult to provide a well written and succinct suggestion to the devs when folks like you and Andryah come along and say, "You're completely off base, just be glad with what you have."
Difficult in what way?

The devs are going to sort through all this and decide whatever they decide contingent on what they think is wise.

I don't see how the presence of dissenting opinions changes that. Unless you're afraid of people disagreeing with you in a general sense for some reason...

theUndead
07.07.2013 , 11:47 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by gorstram View Post
Please refrain from name calling its against the rules.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
For free stuff and coins including a one time character transfer.
"The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy." Friedrich Nietzsche

gorstram
07.07.2013 , 11:57 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by theUndead View Post
Please refrain from name calling its against the rules.
And where did I call anyone any names? I simply pointed out two of the general forum's most famous devil's advocates.
PO5:
Finklefett- 55 Merc (Gungans Ate My Baby)
Finkleboom- 55 Mando w/ 25% more Jesus Beams <OOTAP>
Finkle'Fabulous- 55 Vanguard: "The Big Pink Tank" <OOTAP>

Andryah
07.07.2013 , 12:04 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by johnduane View Post
Maybe BW should sell rage tokens in the Cartel Market. You get 5 per week, and when you use one, it randomly posts a rant about something current. Might as well make a little cash off the whining.
Problem is though.. this is one part of the game that the complainers want to be Free.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.