Bastion is Awesome!

Asturias

I finally transferred to this server and I love it and glad I switched to it. I have been in some really good Pug battles and que times are great and quick.

I really thrive off the odds against me and this server delivers in competitiveness. I can't wait to build my guy back up and start getting into ranked War-zones but I am having fun again.

Thought I would share it.

Nice advertisement.

Dont forget to mention how terrible Imp pugs are, the overload of quitters, wingers, moaners and nerd ragers.

Oh and the elitest mentality of some special needs players.

Other than that its great, credit sellers spamming and one of the most immature general chats ive ever seen.

Edited by Arox

Nice advertisement.

Dont forget to mention how terrible Imp pugs are, the overload of quitters, wingers, moaners and nerd ragers.

Oh and the elitest mentality of some special needs players.

Other than that its great, credit sellers spamming and one of the most immature general chats ive ever seen.

Congratz, you just mentioned every server in every MMO.

Don't Listen To Arox he is still butthurt no one has ever voted him MVP on The Bastion (of course he refused to leave toons name So I couldn't give him a sympathy vote)

Rellik - Jenna'syyde - Crackroxx

Right on...how many servers or games have you played? I was on 3 servers with WoW, 2 on SWTOR, and 2 on SWG. I've never seen a server that was impressive in how mature general chat was. I did see a noticeable difference in pve content that was on farm but when it comes to pvp there are competitve battles and derpfests everywhere. I play on Bastion Pug side and I see some solid players....and I've seen my fair share of ear biters. I assume if 33% of the population is competitive and the 66% ride the short bus then in a Imp dominated game you would have more worthless players...you should also have more good players too.

Not going to say anything negative about prophecy of the 5 since I dont play on the server, but yeah Bastion is pretty awesome. Played on Tichondrius and Rivendare in wow for many years, but Ive never had as many decent pugs as Ive had on the Bastion, on average. I dont know if its just that the collective player base is smartening up or just getting lucky, but most pug games are pretty competitive as both teams are clearly communicating, calling incs, etc. Edited by ReckonerH