Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

{BUG} Balmorra Exploration

OwenP
05.19.2013 , 09:24 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVengeant View Post
Yes, I am getting this bug right now. I have all areas discovered, but there is a blank line between Sobrik and Sunari Falls. What's the deal?
Yep, reporting the same bug, now, but when I first completed the exploration my Achievement looked like this image: {this might help some CS droid as I'm sure it is machine code of some sort}

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...ps570d66f6.jpg

Basically green ticked zeros and random numbers plus ticked of locations along with "SmallText/false false" a couple of times including the blank line between Sobrik and Sundari Flatlands.

Any CS wanting the original images just let me know as the uploaded one was a bit low quality....
He's no good to me dead

FelixGoldenHeart
05.24.2013 , 02:22 AM | #12
Also having this problem as well as several of my friends. You can not simply put these things into the game and then make them unobtainable. Swift attention to this matter is greatly appreciated, but I know it will just be overlooked because fixing game breaking problems takes a back seat to minor graphical bugs and sound bugs. Oh and don't forget the cartel market, that's first on the to-do list I'm sure.

a-madman
06.26.2013 , 03:53 AM | #13
Hey Guys

I just want to add that I have got all of the IMP achievements for Balmorra
and all the Rep ones
LVL 55 Vanguard x 2 LVL 55 Commando LVL 55 Sage LVL 55 Shadow LVL 55 Sentinel LVL 55 Guardian LVL55 Scoundrel LVL 55 Powertech LVL 55 Sniper LVL 55 Assassin And some other toons that get forgotten about

OpeningToEndgame
06.28.2013 , 09:26 PM | #14
I am 13/14 in the Sundari Flatlands for my Republic ach. I can't find anywhere else to go.

Zeargon
06.28.2013 , 10:20 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by TascaFH View Post
I actually have all of the entries cleared in my codex. All of the achievements are checked off in green, for whatever reason it simply will not give me credit and complete the achievement.
Sounds like the same issue I was having with the Coruscant Explorer achievement. I am going to be deeply annoyed that another Achievement is bugged and I just got to Balmorra on my Imp toons.

a-madman
06.29.2013 , 10:09 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by OpeningToEndgame View Post
I am 13/14 in the Sundari Flatlands for my Republic ach. I can't find anywhere else to go.

Ello show me a screen shot of map and i will tell you where to go
LVL 55 Vanguard x 2 LVL 55 Commando LVL 55 Sage LVL 55 Shadow LVL 55 Sentinel LVL 55 Guardian LVL55 Scoundrel LVL 55 Powertech LVL 55 Sniper LVL 55 Assassin And some other toons that get forgotten about

a-madman
06.29.2013 , 10:10 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Zeargon View Post
Sounds like the same issue I was having with the Coruscant Explorer achievement. I am going to be deeply annoyed that another Achievement is bugged and I just got to Balmorra on my Imp toons.
Nope that isnt bugged i have coruscant at 100% link a screen shot here will say what missing

Pandoren
08.27.2013 , 04:28 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by a-madman View Post
Ello show me a screen shot of map and i will tell you where to go
Sorry to bring an older post back to the top, but I've been searching and searching to finish the Republic achievement in the Sundari Flatlands, and I have 13/14. I have no idea where the last one is, if anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it!

Thanks
COL Pandoren Blackheart - Imperial High Command - SWG Eclipse

ViciousFett
07.31.2014 , 10:54 PM | #19
Yeah, so this is still a thing... any fixes out there?
The Vicious Legacy
Random'hajile - Aeons - Gillian'Seed - Nati - Pirate'bay - Romana'II - Casaiss - Ghost-chops - Tuskenking - Cookìepuss - Rõland
CE VIP

EranofArcadia
08.09.2014 , 08:14 AM | #20
I had this problem with Rep side . . . I managed to get it just by having a second Rep character go through and uncover everything.
The Nera Legacy - BC