Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Space Mission Achievments not working correctly

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Space Mission Achievments not working correctly

LordBarok's Avatar


LordBarok
06.08.2013 , 02:12 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by DeadManFloating View Post
Throwing in my 2 cents. Decimate in Sullust is the last space achievement needed and is holding me up.
Same here, 100% Republic, 98% Empire... just need "Decimate Republic Forces" in "Sullust Interception".
Darth Barok / Darth Sya / Agent Solarix - GM of <Storm Squadron>
Master Saralyn / Master Coralisa / Maj. Solaric Cern - GM of <Saber Squadron>
My 55s on Jung Ma (US East RP-PVP) / Here's my Referral Link - Click for free stuff.

soneil's Avatar


soneil
06.08.2013 , 05:03 AM | #52
I'd feel a little better if I could at least see this listed in the known in game issues thread. Then I'd know bioware were aware of it and intended to fix it.
Academy Exemplar - Gav Daragon
Republic 50s - Nefash, Tal-Hirron, Delin
Imperial 50s - Terrill, Rending, Vermeesa
Nefash's Pilot Training School - Space missions resource.

theStirge's Avatar


theStirge
06.08.2013 , 01:29 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by soneil View Post
I'd feel a little better if I could at least see this listed in the known in game issues thread. Then I'd know bioware were aware of it and intended to fix it.
I thought it was. There is definitely a response in the dev tracker that they are aware of this issue.
The n'Sappho Legacy, The Harbinger
Zel'eena, 55 Combat Sentinel
Eleeta, 55 Medic Operative; Fer'eerra, 55 Lightning Sorcerer
All Chiss, all the time, all day, forever.

Caidas's Avatar


Caidas
06.21.2013 , 03:11 AM | #54
Reporting in to confirm Sullust Interception: Decimate Republic Forces is still bugged.
"For my people it's the honor and glory of battle that rules us. It's through combat that we prove our worth, gain renown and make our fortunes." - Canderous Ordo

PsychoWedge's Avatar


PsychoWedge
06.25.2013 , 01:01 PM | #55
It's patchday and I just did Saleucami Fleet Action (0/1 Eliminate Fighters) and Sullust Interception (0/1 Decimate Republic Forces) and neither works... It's starting to get a bit annoying, especially when all the pub-chievos work like a charm.
I want to have an EarToy peripheral, so I can control games with the voices in my head.

dquarles's Avatar


dquarles
06.26.2013 , 11:32 AM | #56
Sullust Interception - Decimate Republic Forces is still broken for me as well.

Interestingly, on the achievement tracker, it says I still need Saleucami Fleet Action - Eliminate Fighters, but when I look at it, it is already complete. It's just stuck in the tracker, and you can't remove it.

Quote: Originally Posted by PsychoWedge View Post
It's patchday and I just did Saleucami Fleet Action (0/1 Eliminate Fighters) and Sullust Interception (0/1 Decimate Republic Forces) and neither works... It's starting to get a bit annoying, especially when all the pub-chievos work like a charm.

docbenwayddo's Avatar


docbenwayddo
06.29.2013 , 05:22 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Aspidochelon View Post
On Pub side, I did Hydian Way Blockade a few time and I can't seem to get the Bonus Achievement "Take Out Light Fighters". Is it bugged or I'm I missing anything ? I destroyed the 4 Engines and the 4 Heavy Fighters.

Thank You
Whatever you are missing, I'm missing it too. The only Fighter related bonus that appears in Hydian is Destroy Plug-6 Heavy Fighters, which is a mastery bonus for Impossible Sector. There has never been a bonus for Light Fighters show up and I've been at 98% Republic space missions for 3 weeks, attempting it at least once and sometimes 4 times a day in that time.

Hydian Way Blockade mastery is broken.

soneil's Avatar


soneil
06.30.2013 , 12:42 AM | #58
I didn't se anything in the patch notes about it so I assume it's not fixed. Wasn't going to waste time trying it just in case. In addition to that I'm now finding that the heroic missions are no longer available to my main character. Haven't done any of them in weeks and don't have a single space mission in my log. Yet when I check the available missions none of them are there.
Academy Exemplar - Gav Daragon
Republic 50s - Nefash, Tal-Hirron, Delin
Imperial 50s - Terrill, Rending, Vermeesa
Nefash's Pilot Training School - Space missions resource.

Sykomyke's Avatar


Sykomyke
07.01.2013 , 07:14 AM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by soneil View Post
I didn't se anything in the patch notes about it so I assume it's not fixed. Wasn't going to waste time trying it just in case. In addition to that I'm now finding that the heroic missions are no longer available to my main character. Haven't done any of them in weeks and don't have a single space mission in my log. Yet when I check the available missions none of them are there.
Only certain Heroic Space missions appear in the log on certain days. If you don't do that day's Heroic mission, you lose out on it for that week. I just did Sunday's Heroic(s) yesterday with no issue, so I'm not sure why you aren't seeing any.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."
Sith Empire

rubzy's Avatar


rubzy
07.04.2013 , 04:59 AM | #60
bumpy bumpy empire side Sullust interception still not working ,got 98% swaping to rep side to chek that out
...the swiftest path to destruction is trough vengeance....