Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Hutta Boss 55 ?

Kitru
06.23.2013 , 08:15 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by FlyinSpaghetti View Post
There's no Balmorra WB for republic..
Not on the instance you hit for the 30s. The WB only exists on the 15-20 planet. So there won't be a WB on repub Balmorra or Imp Taris (I never said that both of the instances for each faction had a WB).
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.

FlyinSpaghetti
06.23.2013 , 08:21 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Kitru View Post
Not on the instance you hit for the 30s. The WB only exists on the 15-20 planet. So there won't be a WB on repub Balmorra or Imp Taris (I never said that both of the instances for each faction had a WB).
It seems Kitru doesn't know all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvQH2qs4FZA
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronV View Post
Thats no moon... thats a CARTEL COIN!

Kitru
06.23.2013 , 08:31 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by FlyinSpaghetti View Post
It seems Kitru doesn't know all:
I was under the assumption that the Ancient One got outright removed shortly after release to preserve the WB balance between the factions. I vaguely remember something about that happening, though it's been over a year and a half and I'm not a Imp player at all so /shrug.

PS. *I've* never said that I know all. Other people say it about me. I just claim that I know more than pretty much anyone else. :P
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.

ToMyMa
06.23.2013 , 01:59 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Kitru View Post
Balmorra and Taris (both of which have faction specific instances of the planet) have separate WBs as well. As long as there are an equal number of WBs for each side and their levels are matched, it's possible.

I'm kind of curious where the OP is getting this from, however, not to mention why he thinks it might be a 55 WB on a *starting* planet (it's not the whole "WB on starting planet" that gets me; it's the "level 55" aspect).
No. The Balmorra on rep side has no WB. Which is a design flaw from the beginning...

EDIT: Stop beating me to it
Elite Warlord Tanvir
Techfreak
Return of Yavin
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

metalfenix
06.25.2013 , 01:47 AM | #15
yikes, that's true, there is no WB on republic side balmorra. The devs should correct this. Maybe an oversized collicoid at the lake near the bugtown outpost would be awesome, or an enormous droid on sobrik's spaceport
Koltowolf'Raf Commando Healer / Raf'HiredHealer Mercenary Healer
Rafa-el Scoundrel Healer
Server: The Harbinger

partylikeaturtle
06.25.2013 , 01:07 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by metalfenix View Post
yikes, that's true, there is no WB on republic side balmorra. The devs should correct this. Maybe an oversized collicoid at the lake near the bugtown outpost would be awesome, or an enormous droid on sobrik's spaceport
Or what they would probably do if they did anything at all would just be to take the imperial balmorra WB (the Grandfather) and plop it into the republic side with a lot more HP. And then accidentally add a million HP to the imperial one in the process