Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Coolest moves - Carnage or Combat?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Coolest moves - Carnage or Combat?

Pompeia
06.19.2013 , 08:03 AM | #1
Havent tried Carnage since 2.2, and have no idea about how the animations of Combat look.

Im planning on making a new jedi or sith, and would like to know from those that have played both - Wich one of these 2 has the most iconic moves/animations?

I wasnt very impressed with the massacre animation before 2.2

Projawa
06.19.2013 , 02:44 PM | #2
IMO massacre and force scream look cooler than their sentinel equivalents (blade rush and blade storm). I also prefer red (warrior's signature color) over blue (knight color). It just comes down to personal preferences.

Zunayson
06.19.2013 , 08:08 PM | #3
Personally slash is better than vicious slash imo, while massacre is better than blade rush

As for bladstorm, I don't like the lagged hit compared to scream.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

_biddan_
06.20.2013 , 05:36 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Zunayson View Post
Personally slash is better than vicious slash imo, while massacre is better than blade rush

As for bladstorm, I don't like the lagged hit compared to scream.
this ^
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

fellblade
06.20.2013 , 07:53 AM | #5
I will say that Overall I prefer the Sith animations to the Jedi ones

With a Juggernaut and a Guardian there may be a couple of moves (where the animations differ) that I may prefer on a Guardian

on a Marauder or a Sentinel however - in every case (where the animations differ) I prefer the Marauder version

lol - It's quite funny - I like Vicious Slash a lot more than Slash (actually one of the reasons I haven't quite brought myself to be able to make a Sentinel )- So this just shows how much of this is subjective to personal opinion

Maybe try seeing if a high level Sentinel/Marauder will demonstrate on a test dummy for you so you can see for yourself and choose
Quote: Originally Posted by Barringer View Post
Tulak Hord is only an unknown because he killed anyone that has ever seen him fight.

Bugattiboy
06.21.2013 , 09:28 AM | #6
Say what you want about Jedi animations. Twin Saber Throw is the flashiest move in the game.