Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bought items not appearing in collections.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Bought items not appearing in collections.

CodyM
06.14.2013 , 02:55 PM | #1
I recently bought an Advanced Orange-Yellow Indestructible Crystal, Advanced Orange-Yellow Eviscerating Crystal and a Advanced Orange-Yellow War Hero's Crystal. Yet none of them seem to be appearing in my collections as bought. I'd like to purchase them for all my characters but it says that I have not yet even bought any of the items yet. Even though I have.

My character is Coddyy on the Jung Ma server. A fix would be much appreciated. Though, I gotta say this is the second time this has happened with the Hawke eye crystals. The same thing happened the last time when I bought the crystal that amps ones power stat. Is this a bug that is affiliated with these crystals? I do not seem to have any problems with all the other stuff I bought.

Rankyn
06.14.2013 , 05:00 PM | #2
You need to equip them so they are bound to you before they are added to your collection.
Just having them in your inventory is not enough.

CodyM
06.14.2013 , 08:24 PM | #3
Guess I have to wait till I am the right lvl, doubt sending them to my other char and having him equip them would work. The crystal's won't even be bound to me now. Still, thanks for the help.