Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Terror From Beyond (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Terror From Beyond (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TenderDeath
06.14.2013 , 01:23 PM | #341
Quote: Originally Posted by ML_DoubleTap View Post
Just your pawn for misdirection, then?
Dominion is so large and blubbery, it is inconceivable to imagine morphing his being into something pawn-like. He is the only one that posted because there was nothing relevant to post about. Dominion is a known troll.
<Death and Taxes>
Prophecy of the Five
Devasta - Marauder | Aksana - Sniper | Ainslee - Operative | GalatÍa - Operative | Zosa - Sorceror | Pnot'butter - Powertech

FridgeLM
06.14.2013 , 01:28 PM | #342
Quote: Originally Posted by TenderDeath View Post
Dominion is so large and blubbery, it is inconceivable to imagine morphing his being into something pawn-like. He is the only one that posted because there was nothing relevant to post about. Dominion is a known troll.
He's also king of Pot5.
<Death and Taxes>

ML_DoubleTap
06.14.2013 , 01:29 PM | #343
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
Heh well since Beslley got banned from swtor forums for calling someone bad I have pretty much been the only one that even bothers checking the swtor forums. I am by no means a representative nor did I even talk to anyone else in the guild about the HM DG switching when I made my post. Stop trying to make something out of nothing and move on.
These threads have made me realize why most of my guild usually avoids the swtor forums, this community of people that would rather bash eachother rather than grow together.
Not trying to bash at all. I think you guys are pretty awesome and enjoy following your streams. I just think you need step back and see the issue. Had you even came into the thread, quoted your post and said, "ya know what, I was wrong..the fight is overtuned and I think skipping HM is the best course of action and should count towards progression." That would have been a lot more palatable than going from being the first to say it shouldn't count to being the first (capable) guild to do it. I acknowledge and respect your kill either way, I just see the events leading up to it as a bit shady. But what do I matter..I'm sure Beslley would happily tell me I'm bad too
<Proper Villians> Rhees Bonkurz

<Army of Light> Tann'se Siir Atone Askar Grills

pantalaimona
06.14.2013 , 01:29 PM | #344
Quote: Originally Posted by FridgeLM View Post
Reality doesn't care what people believe. Beliefs do not change reality. We killed the bosses first on live, we are thus world first.

People who post on the forums represent a tiny fraction of players. Don't presume to speak for an entire community.
I could start telling you the whole history of the man kind that would disproove your point. But the thing is, no one really cares. Either for that or for progress. Guilds like yours killed it.

paowee
06.14.2013 , 01:29 PM | #345
OT:
Spoiler
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

Ansalem
06.14.2013 , 01:30 PM | #346
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
OT:
Spoiler
I've kept my cool for the most part and Im not getting personal. I've pretty much just stuck to the facts.

paowee
06.14.2013 , 01:36 PM | #347
OT:
Spoiler
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

Ansalem
06.14.2013 , 01:44 PM | #348
Quote: Originally Posted by ML_DoubleTap View Post
Not trying to bash at all. I think you guys are pretty awesome and enjoy following your streams. I just think you need step back and see the issue. Had you even came into the thread, quoted your post and said, "ya know what, I was wrong..the fight is overtuned and I think skipping HM is the best course of action and should count towards progression." That would have been a lot more palatable than going from being the first to say it shouldn't count to being the first (capable) guild to do it. I acknowledge and respect your kill either way, I just see the events leading up to it as a bit shady. But what do I matter..I'm sure Beslley would happily tell me I'm bad too
Its hard to sift through and covers multiple threads, but I did post a few times about the guild discussion and admitted I was wrong. I really dont want to sift through all of it to find the exact quote of what I said. When I said that I was met with more insults and attacks. There was nothing shady about it. You can check the stream if you want to sit through all the DG attempts to listen to the discusion and conclusion we reached as a guild.

ML_DoubleTap
06.14.2013 , 01:50 PM | #349
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
Its hard to sift through and covers multiple threads, but I did post a few times about the guild discussion and admitted I was wrong. I really dont want to sift through all of it to find the exact quote of what I said. When I said that I was met with more insults and attacks. There was nothing shady about it. You can check the stream if you want to sit through all the DG attempts to listen to the discusion and conclusion we reached as a guild.
That's why I said I'm sure it wasn't your intention..it just appeared shady. Surely you can at least recognise that to some degree. I really don't think you all had any ill will involved in your decision and I think it's awesome you killed the rest of the instance. But I can understand those that are a bit upset that they kept to the (unwritten) rule that was (loosely) agreed upon around page 4 or 5 of this thread
<Proper Villians> Rhees Bonkurz

<Army of Light> Tann'se Siir Atone Askar Grills

CommunityDroidEN
06.14.2013 , 02:01 PM | #350 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello there!

Up to this point, posts in this thread have slowly backed away from the originally intended topic of this thread, and moved closer to attacks and insults.

Non-constructive posts such as these tend to draw the attention of Kephess the Undying. Take care to ensure your posts stay on-topic and are free from any insults against other players or guilds, else this thread may suffer a terrible fate!

Thanks!