Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Youtube Channel with previews of blaster pistol sounds.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Youtube Channel with previews of blaster pistol sounds.

OddballEasyEight
06.13.2013 , 03:36 PM | #21
Yup, my main motivation for doing this was my frustration of not being able to hear the sound of the blaster before using it (ie. binding it).
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

fatninja
06.13.2013 , 03:51 PM | #22
Thank You! But don't waste creds on the older guns. Here's a link to the sounds for those. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfTplkCTcG0 the part 2 is in the link too. But please please keep doing what you're doing for the newer guns like the cartel ones.

OddballEasyEight
06.13.2013 , 10:39 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by fatninja View Post
Thank You! But don't waste creds on the older guns. Here's a link to the sounds for those. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfTplkCTcG0 the part 2 is in the link too. But please please keep doing what you're doing for the newer guns like the cartel ones.
Heh, a lil' late for that now Ive spent around 10 million credits buying up guns of all sorts... they are just waiting in the bank for me to level up my agent and trooper...
Interestingly enough i did a ton of searches on youtube to look for videos of blaster sounds from sw:tor and your video never showed up. You might want to put in some more search tags there.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.

Aikion
06.14.2013 , 02:55 AM | #24
I have at least 13 blaster's that aren't on your channel:

Outrunner's D-88 Blaster Pistol
Athiss Sawbones's Blaster Pistol - That's what it says in the tooltip!
Cademimu Spec Ops Blaster Pistol
Clan Varad Scoundrel's Blaster Pistol
Hammer Outrunner's Blaster Pistol

Watchman Blaster
Voss Holdout Sidearm
Ion-XX Blaster
Underworld Guardian
Tral-tech Sonic Blaster
Elite Marksman Saboteur
Heavy Repeating Interceptor
Voss Energy Blaster
Grey Helix Blaster

I also know of a bunch of blasters on the PvP Weapon vendor that you don't have listed. I can buy and demo these weapons as well:

F-9 Elite Stealth Enforcer
K-313 Riot Blaster
K-411 Scout Blaster
K-53 Rotary Disruptor
Privateer's Pistol
Roguish Holdout Blaster
Underworld Blaster
V-211 Rampage Interceptor
Z-311 Particle Beam Shrieker
Z-311 Sonic Blaster Pistol

OddballEasyEight
06.14.2013 , 03:57 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Aikion View Post
I have at least 13 blaster's that aren't on your channel:

Outrunner's D-88 Blaster Pistol
Athiss Sawbones's Blaster Pistol - That's what it says in the tooltip!
Cademimu Spec Ops Blaster Pistol
Clan Varad Scoundrel's Blaster Pistol
Hammer Outrunner's Blaster Pistol

Watchman Blaster
Voss Holdout Sidearm
Ion-XX Blaster
Underworld Guardian
Tral-tech Sonic Blaster
Elite Marksman Saboteur
Heavy Repeating Interceptor
Voss Energy Blaster
Grey Helix Blaster

I also know of a bunch of blasters on the PvP Weapon vendor that you don't have listed. I can buy and demo these weapons as well:

F-9 Elite Stealth Enforcer
K-313 Riot Blaster
K-411 Scout Blaster
K-53 Rotary Disruptor
Privateer's Pistol
Roguish Holdout Blaster
Underworld Blaster
V-211 Rampage Interceptor
Z-311 Particle Beam Shrieker
Z-311 Sonic Blaster Pistol
Most of those that arent from PvP vendors are republic side blasters. I havent leveled up my smuggler yet, so i dont have most of those, but i will soon enough (Yay for Double XP weekends)
The main thing is the PvP blasters tho. Since i dont like PvP and dont do it much, i calculated that i would have to play something like 1000 matches to afford just the blaster pistols on the Empire side, not to mention the rifles, snipers and cannons.
Could you make the videos somewhat similar to mine? If you could that would be perfect
Id put your videos up as guest appearances then and i could link to your youtube account or credit you with your in-game name if you wish.

OddballEasyEight
06.14.2013 , 03:58 AM | #26
The Primordial sniper rifle is up!

The Assault Cannon will have to wait until people stop charging ridiculous prices for it... (1.5 million credits? seriously? Not gonna happen)

LordArtemis
06.14.2013 , 06:09 AM | #27
Fantastic work. Would love to see lightsabers added to the list. Many of them have different sounds.

OddballEasyEight
06.14.2013 , 10:13 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by LordArtemis View Post
Fantastic work. Would love to see lightsabers added to the list. Many of them have different sounds.
Ive actually been thinking about those as well, but right now i have my hands full with just the blasters
Of course, it would only take one high-level Jeid Shadow/Sith Assassin to preview ALL the non-alignment lightsabers so i might do it after the double xp weekends if i get one of my chars up to a higher level.

OddballEasyEight
06.14.2013 , 01:12 PM | #29
Oh? Moved to Community?

Oh well, there dies the thread... at least some people might have seen it before it was too late.

EDIT: Oh and the assault cannon is up... for those of you who already subscribe.

lazerxxx
06.26.2013 , 03:36 AM | #30
Please keep it up. I love it. Especially interested in blaster and sniper rifle sounds.