Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Warzone Backfilling

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Warzone Backfilling
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AlexModny
06.13.2013 , 12:22 PM | #11 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by maverickmatt View Post
I didn't see a thread on this topic already so....

Today I have been backfilled 6 times into Warzones after they were over. It seems that when someone leaves after the scores come up, the system is filling those slots like it doesn't see the game is over.

I got 4 free wins out of it, but it's annoying and not at all what was promised in the patch.

Fix what you broke. That's what momma always said, rest her soul.
Hey maverickmatt, I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with backfilling. Could you please tell me which Warzones you were experiencing this in? I will be investigating this issue today and any additional information (even though I'm pretty sure I know what is going on) will help us out. Thanks!

RIP maverickmatt's momma
Alex Modny | Assistant Designer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.] [Dev Tracker]

Pistols
06.13.2013 , 12:38 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexModny View Post
Hey maverickmatt, I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with backfilling. Could you please tell me which Warzones you were experiencing this in? I will be investigating this issue today and any additional information (even though I'm pretty sure I know what is going on) will help us out. Thanks!

RIP maverickmatt's momma
I'm willing to bet it was Ancient Hypergates...

How about you?

TUXs
06.13.2013 , 12:42 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols View Post
I'm willing to bet it was Ancient Hypergates...

How about you?
Hmmm...are you suggesting that "possibly" there could be something wrong with map rotations too? I'm not betting against you either.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

jibboo
06.13.2013 , 12:44 PM | #14
Lol.

New stuff for the PvE'rs, new bugs for the PvPers.

It's like they're doing it on purpose.
Zimbra - Assassin

foxmob
06.13.2013 , 12:52 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Hmmm...are you suggesting that "possibly" there could be something wrong with map rotations too? I'm not betting against you either.
that or more ppl quit ahg than any other wz? (I would actually have guessed hb for that distinction -- more of a love/hate WZ)

maverickmatt
06.13.2013 , 12:56 PM | #16

RIP maverickmatt's momma
The first was Voidstar. Twice.

Then it was Huttball, Civil War, Civil War, Hypergate.

Pistols
06.13.2013 , 12:57 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by maverickmatt View Post
The first was Voidstar. Twice.

Then it was Huttball, Civil War, Civil War, Hypergate.
I lost a bet on Ancient Hypergates...I feel bad.

/throws_20,000_credits_to_yellow_name.

/for_shame.

foxmob
06.13.2013 , 01:05 PM | #18
You hit me with a phone. DlCK!

cub-lover
06.13.2013 , 03:44 PM | #19

RIP maverickmatt's momma

Holy **** this is the first EVER staff posting ive ever seen in the pvp forums since the ******* beta tests !!!

maverickmatt
06.13.2013 , 05:06 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by cub-lover View Post
Holy **** this is the first EVER staff posting ive ever seen in the pvp forums since the ******* beta tests !!!
You're Welcome, sir.