Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR CD Version?

juiiiiiiiiiiiice
06.11.2013 , 02:30 PM | #1
So when i first discovered swtor, i was at target. And i was in the game section and i saw a SWTOR CD box with 4 discs in it. What exactly do these discs do? Are they expansions? Its not rise of the hutt cartel. So what does it do?

ZIMMOZMAN
06.11.2013 , 02:54 PM | #2
just the base game when it first came out. Handy if swtor gets uninstalled since you can use the discs to save your downloads
I FEEL A DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE

Dioxys
06.12.2013 , 11:40 AM | #3
4 discs? Those are Collector's Edition. It includes Master Gnost-Dural journal, galaxy map, soundtrack, security key, Darth Malgus statue, etc...

ImmortalLowlife
06.12.2013 , 11:55 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Dioxys View Post
4 discs? Those are Collector's Edition. It includes Master Gnost-Dural journal, galaxy map, soundtrack, security key, Darth Malgus statue, etc...
I'd have to double check when I get home, but I don't think it's a collectors edition. I got mine from target too, & I'm almost 99% positive it's got 4 disk too. It's just the basic installation disks. Keeps u from havin a huge dl of the game. U install the disk, & all u gotta dl is patches & updates. It also includes a 1mo subscription. Not bad for $15
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

Server: The Shadowlands/ Guild~The Elite Imperial Guard & Order of the Light~

Adric_the_Red
06.12.2013 , 12:04 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Dioxys View Post
No. If it was the CE he'd know it. The CE is a huge box, about a 1 foot cube. That's just the standard game at Target. There's nothing on the CE discs that isn't on the Standard discs. All the in-game bonus items are server-side.

Dioxys
06.12.2013 , 07:49 PM | #6
I guess you're right. The fourth disk must've been ROTHC. My box set only has 3.