Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Datacrons already obtained

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Datacrons already obtained

sgtpsych
06.11.2013 , 10:43 PM | #11
I have used the various excel spreadsheets. I have achieved the title Datacronmaster. However on my main, he is 67/69 in codex. Does anyone know what the total number of crons to include the Makeb one are.
Ghost Infantry Kashar

Adric_the_Red
06.12.2013 , 12:15 PM | #12
The Republic datacron guide is in this thread. It's a bit old, so doesn't list any Makeb crons. It also has a link to Safetybelt's YouTube channel with videos of how to get all the (Republic) crons. No Makeb crons there (yet) either.

TheIronMonkey
06.13.2013 , 12:53 PM | #13
There are 67 Datacrons at planets before Makeb, all obtainable, and then the +10 at fleet which doesn't add to the count.

Makeb added two more, which got counted into Alderan on the codex, so you will see that Alderan will now show 5/7 for you. The two Makeb DCs can be had, and they do count for the achievement under Makeb, but do not currently update the codex count (unknown if fixed in the patch two days ago). The achievement will only count them for one toon, so if you have multiple toons the count will not update. For now, you will stay at 67/69 even if you go get them.

Quote: Originally Posted by sgtpsych View Post
I have used the various excel spreadsheets. I have achieved the title Datacronmaster. However on my main, he is 67/69 in codex. Does anyone know what the total number of crons to include the Makeb one are.
I don't know if this is a Sith thing, but at the beginning of every game conversation my first thought is "You are so dead"...