Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tips and Tricks learned from teaching a 53 yr old Woman

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Tips and Tricks learned from teaching a 53 yr old Woman

Saiyanbob
06.05.2013 , 09:51 PM | #31
i can edit those in but yeah I focused more on the endgame pve specs but the stat priorities are mostly the same.
<Fate of the Unwanted>
Tücker the Lightning Sorceror

AlaricSevGirl
06.06.2013 , 07:10 AM | #32
Ok, let me get this straight you're only 53 and you consider yourself a little old lady? Huh? I'd never refer to myself like that but you did do a great job for all the new players.
The Terran One Legacy; Ebon Hawk server; Lauren-Cordis, GL, Galactic Security Solutions (Republic) and Rhiorden, GL, The Imperial Black Court (Empire).

Saiyanbob
06.06.2013 , 09:08 AM | #33
I'm not 53 ... I'm 30 .. My Mother in law is the LOL. She calls me an old man for various reasons as a joke so I call her old lady cause if I'm old at 30 then she is ancient : P
<Fate of the Unwanted>

Dallayna
06.07.2013 , 12:21 AM | #34
BTW.... Haven't said much but I've been reading your blog and I love it- and, not just for the LOLs of the world either.

I used to be a pretty mega-gamer when I was a kid but then I developed carpol- serious carpol and, well... that was it for the longest of times. No more gaming- no more games for me.

Oddly enough the way that MMO's have developed coupled with "alternative inputs" (kinnect/move/wii) have finally let me (And tons of others like me)- literally get "back into the game!"

Trouble there?... Sooooo much has just changed since (insert your time period here) simply because so much keeps changing every year. This leaves those of us trying to get back in playing "catch up" I'm afraid, So, while not everyone may be a LOL- truth is that it sometimes helps to put some things back into everyday words for those of us trying to catch up. So, on behalf of all of us, thanks from that group you never even heard from before!

Saiyanbob
06.07.2013 , 08:04 AM | #35
Have you tried using a trackball for your mouse? My wife uses the Logitech m570 and loves it. She also suffered wrist issues and it took some time but she is our Nightmare Raid tank now.
<Fate of the Unwanted>

Saiyanbob
06.10.2013 , 09:21 AM | #36
LOL vs Companions: Which One Do I Use is up. I hope it is found useful by someone.

LoL Vs Companions: Which One Do I Use
<Fate of the Unwanted>

Saiyanbob
06.12.2013 , 11:18 AM | #37
Going to be following the progression push and including videos if anyone is interested in seeing how the High end gameplay is.
<Fate of the Unwanted>