Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Need help with "Friends of SWTOR"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Need help with "Friends of SWTOR"

05.26.2013 , 02:15 AM | #1
Hello, i can not Invite my friends to join in Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, because after filling the form, I get the error message: "Sorry, you cannot refer this email address."
Please help me to solve this problem and to invite my friends.

05.26.2013 , 01:37 PM | #2
Have they already got accounts with the email addresses you're trying to refer?

05.26.2013 , 03:41 PM | #3

There may be a number of reasons for this.

Firstly, make sure that you friend has signed up for emails from EA/BioWare, as if it's not set to receive them, the referral will not go through.

Secondly, I believe that you have to go through at least one billing cycle before your able to refer anyone to the game. (ie play for 30 days, and go onto the second payment for your subscription)

Hope this helps!

‘Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune, but greater minds rise above them’
Ralph Waldo Emerson

05.27.2013 , 11:44 AM | #4
Goodday. My friends did not participate in the projects EA / BioWare and can not be signed by someone else. I am prigleshennym from my friend by refer. but I did have a subscription for more than 30 days. and from the very beginning up to this point in inviting various friends, I get the same error message.
How can I ask this question of the administration or support to get a competent answer ?

06.12.2013 , 04:12 AM | #5
tell me plz, the subscribers can not prefer friends to swtor?