Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Archonís Contraband Pack

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
06.11.2013 , 05:55 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

We have posted a blog with some of the new items in the Archon's Contraband Pack going live with Game Update 2.2! Let us know what you think about this new pack in this thread.

I'm personally excited about the new Huttball uniforms and Calo Nord's Armor Set.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Magnusheart
06.11.2013 , 06:01 PM | #2
Vundabar

Dark Green Crystal. prayers have been answered.

Curious. IS THE DANCE EMOTE JIG GUNGAM STYLE?

Derelict 1-h saber looks kinda like obiwan's............. me gusta.

Saregon
06.11.2013 , 06:09 PM | #3
*** are Encrypted Datacubes?

Lame forum profanity filter is lame.
Master Saregon - 55 Jedi Shadow
55 Jedi Sage | 55 Jedi Guardian | 55 Gunslinger | 55 Scoundrel
55 Sith Assassin | 55 Mercenary | 55 Sniper | 55 Operative

N e v e r . F o r g e t

zzoorrzz
06.11.2013 , 06:17 PM | #4
All very nice items. Do you think you could add new gear models to the game that are not CM items? At some reasonable pace of course, not as fast as you do with CM items. But some slow steady progress in this area would be appreciated.

Meglivorn
06.11.2013 , 06:17 PM | #5
Whoa!
Lots of really nice stuff... and I never thought but actually possible that I change the Bastila Set on my char.
"Many weapons can kill, but only the lightsaber can inspire such extremes of hope or fear."

Jerba
06.11.2013 , 06:18 PM | #6
Small bug: The screenshot of the Slateshard Lylek is incorrect, it shows the Striated Wriggler.
Edit: It is fixed already. That was fast, thanks!

Otherwise, I am looking forward to this pack! There's quite a share of items I plan on buying off the GTN, including the pets, emotes, titles and of course, finally, a sittable chair!

Tommot
06.11.2013 , 06:18 PM | #7
Really like that mint green crystal!

I also like most of the mounts and weapons.
Roswin - 50 Jedi Sentinel | Vaelin - 50 Sith Juggernaut | Kordis - 50 Sith Marauder | Vaelis - 50 Sith Assassin | Tylus - 50 Sniper
| Vint - 43 Mercenary | Kiden - 35 Vangaurd | Skavic - 22 Jedi Sage |

ScottyK
06.11.2013 , 06:18 PM | #8
The Slateshard Lylek image is (presumably) incorrectly reusing the Striated Wriggler image.
ScottyK - the A'o Legacy - Jedi Covenant - Wisconsin, USA - Beta Tester
PY-MAE (Scoundrel) - ECOBI (Guardian) - TIERCE (Sage) - KATARN (Vanguard) - JANDUR (Shadow) - MEDSCAN (Commando)
WHITEFANG (Merc) - KURA (Sniper) - ASHARL (Powertech) - SHA'Y (Marauder) - BELLANAR (Inquisitor)

acsdg
06.11.2013 , 06:24 PM | #9
Can we please add more Jedi armor? This game could definitely use a texture pack; the graphics of this game are horrendous

CourtneyWoods
06.11.2013 , 06:24 PM | #10 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
Small bug: The screenshot of the Slateshard Lylek is incorrect, it shows the Striated Wriggler.

Otherwise, I am looking forward to this pack! There's quite a share of items I plan on buying off the GTN, including the pets, emotes, titles and of course, finally, a sittable chair!
Thanks Jerba! I have updated the blog with the correct image.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]