Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

ToFN DPS Leaderboard 2.0


Ancillary's Avatar


Ancillary
06.03.2013 , 03:10 AM | #161
2911 DPS
Decimus - Stroke my wookie

Carnage Marauder 5/36/5

TORParse link: http://www.torparse.com/a/266029
AskMrRobot link: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...9-bdab2e22e9bd

Power heavy build with 84 crit rating (from implant). Rocking one UWSA relic and one internal force DG relic. 12/14 might augments.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd - Stroke my wookie
Decimús - 55 Carnage Sith Marauder
Skagerlind - 55 Corruption/Lightning Sith Sorcerer
Lev. +50 - Ancillary - Darkness Assassin, Xannan - MM Sniper, Wretchus - Sith Warrior,
Sarlak - Immortal Juggernaut, Taneka - Pyrotech Powertech, Flinck - Seer Sage

Bonsaikitten's Avatar


Bonsaikitten
06.03.2013 , 03:18 AM | #162
So to this crazy discussion between you Outbreak guys here, how is the dps between you two on most boss fights, with moving targets and stuff?

Grabbing some popcorn..

Xelereth's Avatar


Xelereth
06.03.2013 , 07:10 AM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by Bonsaikitten View Post
So to this crazy discussion between you Outbreak guys here, how is the dps between you two on most boss fights, with moving targets and stuff?

Grabbing some popcorn..
Lets just say that Tman was kicked from FriendlyFire for a very important reason when doing raids
Zaer - Varzek - Zelereth - Laelani - Davassi
Xelereth - Vharzek - Laeoni

Tomb of Freedon Nadd

oberyn's Avatar


oberyn
06.03.2013 , 07:20 AM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by Xelereth View Post
Lets just say that Tman was kicked from FriendlyFire for a very important reason when doing raids
his version would prob been that he left by his own .. am I right Tman lol

been reading this posts and I just can't shake it .... u obv have strong issues about ppl beign better than u .. so what if he beats u in DPS meter ... is that the end of a world?!... all of a sudden he is cheating and abusing stuff in the game ... c'mon ... thats pathetic.... even for u man

ChrisMattar's Avatar


ChrisMattar
06.03.2013 , 08:41 AM | #165
Comon guys , the beef was between me and Tman lets leave it at that. This is exactly why I wanted to avoid these public discussions, he's my teammate and an amazing player. Last thing I need is a bad atmosphere in the guild because of some stupid dummy test that means Fk'all...

TheRampage's Avatar


TheRampage
06.03.2013 , 09:06 AM | #166
*popcorn*
Raphâel - Vanguard
Nasargiel - Commando
Càstiel - Mercenary

Leafy_Bug's Avatar


Leafy_Bug
06.03.2013 , 09:18 AM | #167
I don't think this is the place of 'who left what and why ' from x guild or y guild. This thread serves to show who can top the charts when hitting a dummy. In addition, the debate in this thread should be how a nerfed vanguard tops the charts when everyone else cries that the vanguard is no good . Stop them sissy fights get back on the dummy and show them BioWare metrics that sentinels are the best class to do damage with .


True story!

oberyn's Avatar


oberyn
06.03.2013 , 09:26 AM | #168
Quote: Originally Posted by ChrisMattar View Post
Comon guys , the beef was between me and Tman lets leave it at that. This is exactly why I wanted to avoid these public discussions, he's my teammate and an amazing player. Last thing I need is a bad atmosphere in the guild because of some stupid dummy test that means Fk'all...
ye I get it .. it's between u and him .. but when he decides to bring this issue to PUBLIC forum, well it just gives us all right to mention it and drag it a bit .. specialy when u see how retarded and frustrated he is by accusing guildmate of cheating :P ... great guild publicity guys

ToMyMa's Avatar


ToMyMa
06.03.2013 , 09:52 AM | #169
I can't get my popcorns, Jojel took them in the guild roster thread...




/makenewpopcorns
Elite Warlord Tanvir
Techfreak
Return of Yavin
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

tman_ac's Avatar


tman_ac
06.03.2013 , 10:31 AM | #170
Quote: Originally Posted by Xelereth View Post
Lets just say that Tman was kicked from FriendlyFire for a very important reason when doing raids
Looks like kanre didn't tell you what happened. I talked to him in a normal way, expressing that I am not happy in FriendlyFire and that I want to go back to Outbreak. The reaction was: You have been kicked from the Guild. That's the difference, I didn't want to leave in a bad way but how kanre reacted was the bad part. Nevertheless, I don't actually care as I was honest.

And don't act like I was not good enough for your uber super duper guild. It was a difference for me to come from a 8 man raid team to 16 mans where you have to wait wait wait before you can attack cause of aggro problems of the Tanks.

In addition, I was only in FF for 1 week, clearing Toth&Zorn 16m with you and doing the first tries on the Tanks. And i was not worse than your other dps'ers. So I actually wonder what gives you the right to judge about my performance when I only cleared one Boss with you guys. I haven't done any mistake in these runs so I have to wonder about your statement...

You should ask my Raid Leader who is the person in our team with the least percentage of mistakes. I guess I will be named on top while I still do top dps.

Quote: Originally Posted by oberyn View Post
been reading this posts and I just can't shake it .... u obv have strong issues about ppl beign better than u .. so what if he beats u in DPS meter ... is that the end of a world?!... all of a sudden he is cheating and abusing stuff in the game ... c'mon ... thats pathetic.... even for u man
If you would have read all my posts I don't care if 1, 2 or 100 people do more dps than me. I just don't find these high crit numbers on Merciless Slash possible. It's a difference if i say: "Damn it, you did more dps so I want a validation" or if I say "these numbers seem not reasonable so I want a validation."

And I have nothing against Quanta (Lordgorzul). In fact, I love that dude cause he is a funny guy and it's always a lot of fun to play with him together. So if you think we have personal issues now, that's not true. This is just about the dps tests, nothing more. Hope it's still entertaining you all. Outbreak is never boring!
T3-M4 - Seven Stuck
Dragonslayer The Eternal Warrior Gate Crasher Conquerer of the Dread Fortress