Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware, fantastic job, please don't listen to the children

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bioware, fantastic job, please don't listen to the children

redtimemonkey
12.13.2011 , 02:14 PM | #1
Early access said you get "up to" 5 days head start. The start was actually extended 2 days to give everyone a greater chance for more time... and there is nothing but a bunch of whiners out there.

I wish I would have pre-ordered the first day. I didn't, I can accept that.

I have been there for SWG launch, CoH, WoW, VG, D2, countless others... and you have prepared this launch far better than any before.

Please do not listen to the occupy wall street entitlement children that think they have some god given right to first day access. You guys have done fantastic!!

EDIT: Btw, every single person can still get "up to 5 days" like promised, what reason can you possibly have for being upset?

rastaah
12.13.2011 , 02:15 PM | #2
Not impressed with them, and its not about me. There are people who pre ordered in July still not in.

Its not right and Bioware is the one with entitlement disease not its customers.

vivithemage
12.13.2011 , 02:15 PM | #3
Not sure they prepared better then any other MMO, but as far as I can tell, I thought I wouldn't get in until the 20th anyhow.

Lulouch
12.13.2011 , 02:16 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by redtimemonkey View Post
Early access said you get "up to" 5 days head start. The start was actually extended 2 days to give everyone a greater chance for more time... and there is nothing but a bunch of whiners out there.

I have been there for SWG launch, CoH, WoW, VG, D2, countless others... and you have prepared this launch far better than any before.

Please do not listen to the occupy wall street entitlement children that think they have some god given right to first day access. You guys have done fantastic!!
Kissass much?

Kazu
12.13.2011 , 02:18 PM | #5
nice post for a mindless drone!
1020-367

Zolaz
12.13.2011 , 02:19 PM | #6
Fanbois will always tell you how much they love it when you beat them.

redtimemonkey
12.13.2011 , 02:20 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by rastaah View Post
Not impressed with them, and its not about me. There are people who pre ordered in July still not in.

Its not right and Bioware is the one with entitlement disease not its customers.
So you didn't order until 10 days after it became available and it's Bioware's fault?

Yep, entitlement child.

manipi
12.13.2011 , 02:22 PM | #8
They have not done a "fantastic job."

xianpu
12.13.2011 , 02:23 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by redtimemonkey View Post

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

jediknightclone
12.13.2011 , 02:25 PM | #10
Why are you blaming this on kids, That isn't fair many adults have been whinning you can't just blame this on kids to be honest.