Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Acess given out of order.

JekTerrik
12.13.2011 , 02:22 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by ykian View Post
Pre-ordered the 24th of November, I'm already in.
Wait, no, I'm not in, and that's totally fair.

Stop trolling. ^^
But I'm bored and there's nothing to do....

Quote: Originally Posted by Fizbanic View Post
lol, game isn't officially released until the 20th, BW did not have to give out early access so at this point in time you are playing for free.

So suck it up Buttercup.
Sir, the only productive thing I can do with my time right now that is in anyway TOR related is QQ. If you're already in, congrats (though I don't see why you'd be here then). I am not. And I intend to QQ until I am.

So
Q
Q

Baizak
12.13.2011 , 02:23 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Samarius View Post
Why is it that people who have locked their codes at a much later date are getting in to early access sooner then people who did it in the fist 4 days? I mean how is that fair. Can you at least confirm/deny it to silence all those who troll?
Source of these so called later dates getting access? Screen shot of pre-order redemption and invite email or it did not happen. My access was second wave and I redeemed my code 7.21.11.

Threads stating blatantly false info will just be locked, so why bother trolling?
Proud Member of <The Meat Bags> on the Corellian Run Server
Mains: Mistai and Baltimore

Averran
12.13.2011 , 02:25 PM | #13
Hello everyone,

We know you all have a lot to say about invites, early access and when waves are coming. This quote may help you with your question, players are being granted access based on when they entered their pre-order code.

Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
We're granting access based solely on when people's pre-orders were redeemed, and we're going to be granting it in 'waves' - large batches of emails and game entitlements that will go out over the course of today (and tomorrow, and the next day, and so on).
In order to keep the forums tidy and conversations in one place please use this thread to discuss the topic as it has relevant official information, we will be closing this one.