Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Celebrate the launch by getting banned on the WoW forums

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Celebrate the launch by getting banned on the WoW forums

TheRealDestian
12.13.2011 , 12:43 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Baalazar View Post
Should never burn your bridges.
Matters little when you're canceling subs.

Only a 3 day ban, anyway. I'd have to post something worse than that to get permabanned.
"Skill" is the only PvP stat anyone should ever need.

Dobranoc
12.13.2011 , 12:47 PM | #12
Quote:
They enable the Deathwing fight in LFR the SAME WEEK SWTOR launches.
maybe they banned you because you're lying, DW released a week ago. By the time ToR came up, at its earliest, the WoW servers were only up for another hour before maintenance.

RSLeMire
12.13.2011 , 12:53 PM | #13
If I did not quit WoW directly after Cata I would go get banned now. Good call sir and I hope this takes off.
"Whatever our fate, let us meet it as Jedi."

Mandavar
12.13.2011 , 12:58 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Baalazar View Post
Should never burn your bridges.
Bridges to what? I played WOW for 3 Month almost 2 years ago and they kept spamming me about how I can now play this and that

The best: Yesterday came an e-mail saying that my account information was alterd (which it wasn't). I had not logged in for about 6 month till today and got no spam anymore. So I logged in to check if everything was ok and to change the PW. 5 minutes later Ig got the first spam from WOW after 6 month of nothing. I guess, they just wanted to see if I'm still there to send me more spam...
May 4th would have been a nice release date...

On May the 4th we'll be with you!

Baalazar
12.13.2011 , 01:03 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Mandavar View Post
Bridges to what? I played WOW for 3 Month almost 2 years ago and they kept spamming me about how I can now play this and that

The best: Yesterday came an e-mail saying that my account information was alterd (which it wasn't). I had not logged in for about 6 month till today and got no spam anymore. So I logged in to check if everything was ok and to change the PW. 5 minutes later Ig got the first spam from WOW after 6 month of nothing. I guess, they just wanted to see if I'm still there to send me more spam...
Those sneaky bastards. I'm always getting 7 day invites. Its a bit annoying

Logisitcs
12.13.2011 , 01:08 PM | #16
I'm going to do this, maybe try for a perma ban. I got a 3 day ban just a week ago, time to ramp my trolling skills up to the max

Trineda
12.13.2011 , 02:24 PM | #17
Hey there!

We're closing this thread, as it is off-topic to this forum. Please keep all threads and topics in General Discussion directly related to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Thanks!