Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Items not showing up in my collection

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Items not showing up in my collection
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jdubbbz
05.14.2013 , 09:34 AM | #1
Any reason that items I have purchased and are wearing are not showing up as added to my collection? Does it make a difference whether or not I purchased them on the GTN or the Cartel Market? Is it maybe because I've augmented an item or in case of a crystal that I've already placed it into a lightsaber?

Me thinks this is a bug. Or is there a way that I have to manually add things to my collection that I have?

leprosoar
05.14.2013 , 09:43 AM | #2
I get the same thing, is either bugged or really slow. Also for the gear, do you need to have an entire set to be able to make copies of it? If that's so, bummer

It also seems that you need to have some items equipped in order to unlock them. I have the valiant jedi set in my inventory but it hasn't been unlocked. I also have a toon specifically to hold gear, I have pretty much every set from the Cartel in the bank, and it didn't unlock

LiquidC
05.14.2013 , 09:43 AM | #3
Sure would be nice to see a response to these questions.

Neketeln
05.14.2013 , 09:47 AM | #4
You need to wait for it to appear in the Collections tab... like 10min or so.

edit: Yes, you need the whole set bound to you (all items) to unlock it in Collections.

JamieKirby
05.14.2013 , 10:19 AM | #5
I am wondering this as well, i would want to go through another 50 packs to get a purple artefact colour crystal.....

Bronholz
05.14.2013 , 10:25 AM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings all,

Thank you for reporting this to us.

We are aware of a few issues with some items not being added to the Collections window. We are currently looking into these issues and we hope to be able to get it fully working soon.

To help us look into this, If you haven't already, please can you open a Bug Report via the In-Game Help centre.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

JamieKirby
05.14.2013 , 10:31 AM | #7
Looks like another thing they didn't bother to test prior to releasing. lol

alltooeasyactual
08.19.2013 , 10:51 AM | #8
SOON?

Still 'buggy' as of 20th August 2013.

I'm a subscriber, I have a right to complain, not that I am complaining...

ViridianRhee
10.12.2013 , 08:56 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Neketeln View Post
You need to wait for it to appear in the Collections tab... like 10min or so.

edit: Yes, you need the whole set bound to you (all items) to unlock it in Collections.
You do NOT require the whole set, no. I found this out when I bought 2 of the covert items, which appeared alone, while the rest of the set had the rest of the items in it.

kayluv
12.07.2013 , 01:16 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ViridianRhee View Post
You do NOT require the whole set, no. I found this out when I bought 2 of the covert items, which appeared alone, while the rest of the set had the rest of the items in it.
Do you or do you not require the whole set? So far the only things that have shown up in my collections with the option to unlock across my account are emotes. I have items from different Cartel Market sets but not full sets (all have been equipped and bound), and I haven't seen a single one show up in collections. Is this working as intended? Sorry, I'm a fairly new player and a bit confused by the contradicting posts.