Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Eradicator mask just 1 more day left :D

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Eradicator mask just 1 more day left :D

relilimex's Avatar


relilimex
05.13.2013 , 11:31 AM | #1
I more day until everythign change and everythign becomes perfect for the sith empire.
So who ells is super hyped for this mask for 480 CC? i for one is very much so and of course to see what is inside the 2 new packs as well

TheHeat's Avatar


TheHeat
05.13.2013 , 12:00 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by relilimex View Post
I more day until everythign change and everythign becomes perfect for the sith empire.
So who ells is super hyped for this mask for 480 CC? i for one is very much so and of course to see what is inside the 2 new packs as well
I've been waiting all week for this dumb mask. I'm lame.

BW kind of messed up by releasing the coolest looking armor in the game already. I don't think I'll ever switch from Eradicator, especially considering what their newest armor models look like.
Mazinkaiser
The Dellamorte Legacy

Kayin's Avatar


Kayin
05.13.2013 , 12:10 PM | #3
Everyone is waiting for the mask, and I'm just waiting that I can do my (evil) kitty
The instrument of domination

relilimex's Avatar


relilimex
05.13.2013 , 12:42 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Kayin View Post
Everyone is waiting for the mask, and I'm just waiting that I can do my (evil) kitty
Thundercats howl :P Yeah me to i want to do my Cheetara :P but that mask wow most uniqe mask in the game i must say :P

YoshiRaphElan's Avatar


YoshiRaphElan
05.13.2013 , 12:42 PM | #5
I want the mask too! 480 cc! I have that much!!!

No extra coins required!

maxetius's Avatar


maxetius
05.13.2013 , 01:24 PM | #6
a lot of people are pretty excited about this on my server.

Caelrie's Avatar


Caelrie
05.13.2013 , 01:31 PM | #7
480CC doesn't seem so bad now that you'll be able to make as many copies of the mask for your other characters and your companions as you want.

relilimex's Avatar


relilimex
05.13.2013 , 01:32 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Caelrie View Post
480CC doesn't seem so bad now that you'll be able to make as many copies of the mask for your other characters and your companions as you want.
I think if you buy it once you can create copys for a lesser prce. But its understandible to be hyped over this mask cus as a sith marauder my self has wating for a year for this armor and mask to come into the game. So finally my care for a robe with a hood is gone

Sorei's Avatar


Sorei
05.13.2013 , 01:43 PM | #9
I am going to buy one either ingame or with cartel coins.
However, I am more looking forward to changing the species of two of my toons. I used to like chiss and I still do, but I don't want that many chiss anymore. So, I almost can't wait for tomorrow.

tanerb's Avatar


tanerb
05.13.2013 , 02:00 PM | #10
you all will feel bad when you see half of the world wearing the same mask