Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sticky: Question of the Day 5/13/2013

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Sticky: Question of the Day 5/13/2013

Leoness
05.13.2013 , 12:15 PM | #11
Please stop trolling my constructive topic and only post if you wish to provide an answer to the set question.

Which is your favourite bug introduced with the expansion (?!?) patch 2.0?

Come on guys, there's so many good ones to choose from!

HoloTweed
05.13.2013 , 01:07 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Leoness View Post
Why not try to make a constructive post and answer the question which was set?

Which is your favourite?
OK, THIS is ironic. You make a destructive post that only encourages destructive answers which stir the pot of forum discontent, but you ask for something CONSTRUCTIVE?

Ridiculous thread is ridiculous.

ninjonxb
05.13.2013 , 01:25 PM | #13
Please stop trolling my constructive topic and only post if you wish to provide an answer to the set question.

Which is your favourite bug introduced with the expansion (?!?) patch 2.0?

Come on guys, there's so many good ones to choose from!
You are just making it worse...

This thread is not constructive.

Start out by questioning the name "expansion" ending with "so many good ones"... Yeah...

Leoness
05.13.2013 , 01:29 PM | #14
Just because you don't share the same views as someone doesn't make you right.

I am genuinely interested to hear which bug is peoples favourite of those which were newly introduced at 2.0.

I think it will provide valuable insight into peoples play habits and help EAware to maximise its output of bugs going forward.

teclado
05.13.2013 , 02:06 PM | #15
I approve of this. It's a nice balance to the obviously biased official version. Keep it up.

For me, I'm actually not certain that it was introduced in the expansion, but every time I run the esseles flashpoint (although I rarely do anymore), the game will crash at the end of the flashpoint when the ship is entering warp. It's not just me either. I've had some teammates say "brb I crash here every time".
Malovo, Malivar, Malivo, Malivó, Malovoa
Teclado, Teklado, Teclada, Téclado, Tecladö

~Harbinger~

tanerb
05.13.2013 , 02:16 PM | #16
not sure if introduced in this one but companion customization preview not working. It prevents me to spend money on customization, so profit

LordArtemis
05.13.2013 , 02:19 PM | #17
When they introduced the "pie is better than cake" bug.

We all know cake beats pie all day. True story.

In all seriousness though, It appears the companion preview has some bugs again.

ninjonxb
05.13.2013 , 02:21 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by LordArtemis View Post
When they introduced the "pie is better than cake" bug.

We all know cake beats pie all day. True story.
Wait, Wouldn't that cause a computational error.

We all know the Cake is a lie.

Pretty sure Something is > Something that doesn't exist.

But Wouldn't Something that doesn't exist > Something that does exist. cause a Kernel panic. Seems very much like dividing by zero

Lame joke. Listening to RAM. Yeah >.>

Welshgit
05.13.2013 , 02:27 PM | #19
Overall I think the most disappointing one - which may or may not be a bug - was the new world boss in Corellia, lucky?

Took a group in there expecting to have a decent fight and turns out that you could essentially do it with one tank, one healer because if you interrupt his heals suddenly he does next to know damage. Would have been nice to have something big and heavy (similar to Dreadtooth when Section X was brought in). Again may not be a bug just a crap world boss added as a method of getting simple fun titles.
Deshane T'kota
Level 55 Juggernaut
Raid Leader of Nox Inferna

JediRelentless
05.13.2013 , 03:22 PM | #20
Just because you don't share the same views as someone doesn't make you right.

I am genuinely interested to hear which bug is peoples favourite of those which were newly introduced at 2.0.

I think it will provide valuable insight into peoples play habits and help EAware to maximise its output of bugs going forward.
Pointless thread. Doesn't do anything constructive. It's just childish and tacky.