Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Video] Suji 2.0

Merys
05.12.2013 , 02:29 PM | #1
Hi guys !

I present to you my last video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwUbTGSmoEA

Its a Deception Assassin video.
I hope you will enjoy it !
If you have any question ...

PS : im sorry for my bad english

Suji

Monterone
05.12.2013 , 04:29 PM | #2
I did enjoy it, very nice deception playing.

Thanks for sharing that.
Sominette . Saminette
Pot5 > Harbinger

Philelectric
05.12.2013 , 04:35 PM | #3
Bonne video, les adversaire sont très mauvais à quelques occasions mais tu a quand même plusieurs scène ou tu te bat très bien contre de bon adversaires.

J'ai aimer l'aspect minimaliste de la video avec un montage bien mais pas trop gonflé, ce qui rend ton gameplay bcp plus amusant à regarderé.

Traduction,since its the english forum:

Nice video, sometime your ennemies are very bad but you still have a good amount of fights versus good ennemies.

I liked the symplicity of the video,it makes your gameplay more entertaining to watch.
Guarding a healer is not only the job the the skill ''guard''. It is also your job to stay around the healer to be a plague for the people attacking the healer.

Unrestrained-
05.12.2013 , 04:46 PM | #4
Hey there,

Question 1: Why do you continously waste Recklessness charges on Spike?

Question 2: You seemed eager to use CC-breaker on mezzes, such as the flashbang against the sniper in the beginning (orbital would have broken it anyways) and low slash against shadows/sins. Any reason why?

Nice crits nevertheless.
Furíous & Limitlêss
<Vis Fatalis>
Älasti
<Harbinger>

Merys
05.12.2013 , 05:31 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Philelectric View Post
J'ai aimer l'aspect minimaliste de la video avec un montage bien mais pas trop gonflé, ce qui rend ton gameplay bcp plus amusant à regarderé.
Je vais te répondre en français pour te remercier d'avoir traduit

C'est exactement ce que je voulais faire, une vidéo simple avec du contenu

Quote: Originally Posted by Unrestrained- View Post
Hey there,

Question 2: You seemed eager to use CC-breaker on mezzes, such as the flashbang against the sniper in the beginning (orbital would have broken it anyways) and low slash against shadows/sins. Any reason why?

Nice crits nevertheless.
Answer 1 : For "exploitive strike" , spike is a force skill and after i do maul ( with 9% melee crit )

Answer 2 : i think you speak about low slash en spike right ? i use them for CC or to up Duplicity

Can you use simply words for yours next questions please ? My english is a litle bad

BobyDigital
05.12.2013 , 06:08 PM | #6
Hey there,

Nice crits nevertheless.
well u use it on spike cuz it procs exploitive strikes right away for ur maul, sometimes tho when im on my deception sin i open with discharge lowslash maul

Ghost_Spectre
05.12.2013 , 06:38 PM | #7
Yes a great video and assassin play! Bravo Zulu.
Caedus Rage Juggernaut Aloysius Madness Sorcerer Demonicus Healing Sorceress
Vestara Balance Shadow Fat Albert Focus Guardian Baytor Balance Sage
Kallig Legacy Jedi Convenant Level 55 Toons 11

Monterone
05.12.2013 , 06:47 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by BobyDigital View Post
well u use it on spike cuz it procs exploitive strikes right away for ur maul, sometimes tho when im on my deception sin i open with discharge lowslash maul
That's what I'm doing a lot more too. Open with Discharge, Low Slash, Maul... then save the Spike for vanish.
Sominette . Saminette
Pot5 > Harbinger

Unrestrained-
05.13.2013 , 08:19 AM | #9
I honestly never considered using recklessness with spike and proccing exploitive strikes with it. Opening up with discharge/death field and using recklessness charges on the bigger hitting abilities seems more viable in my opinion.

What I meant with my second question was your cc-breaker usage. I noticed how you broke mezzes more often rather than hard stuns. Was it situational (i.e do u usually break the first stun/mezz just to burn the opponent down fast) or is it more of a habbit?

Thanks for your answers.

Edit: I tend to save my spike for vanish combo, especially when im fighting against healers and need an additional interrupt or boost up my burst when opponent is low on hp.

I tried using simpler language, but I'll be happy to explain more if needed.
Furíous & Limitlêss
<Vis Fatalis>
Älasti
<Harbinger>

Merys
05.13.2013 , 12:38 PM | #10

What I meant with my second question was your cc-breaker usage. I noticed how you broke mezzes more often rather than hard stuns. Was it situational (i.e do u usually break the first stun/mezz just to burn the opponent down fast) or is it more of a habbit?

Thanks for your answers.

Edit: I tend to save my spike for vanish combo, especially when im fighting against healers and need an additional interrupt or boost up my burst when opponent is low on hp.

I tried using simpler language, but I'll be happy to explain more if needed.
I use spike and Low slash for proc the second duplicity !
I dont need to save my spike cause i got the the tank bonus set : - 10 sec on spike ( 20 sec cd )

So my " basic rotation " is : spike > maul > discharge > shock > if i got duplicity up : electrocute > maul > shock > assassinat, if i havent duplicity > voltaic slash * 2 + shock + discharge > electrocute > maul > assassinate