Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[For Devs, video included] Annoying Huttball Glitch

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
[For Devs, video included] Annoying Huttball Glitch

Artemys
05.13.2013 , 01:30 AM | #1
I'd say roughly ~1/5 Warzones I do glitch out in this manner. They reach the end, and simply don't end, and stay bugged. . .in some cases they bug out to the point that people leave and people join endlessly until the Warzone is force shutdown, I had posted on this once when Low level warzones were bugged for almost 2 hours once (and it's happened many times since: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=634828)

This post isn't about that, this warzone luckily ended as soon as everyone left, but I recorded it and stayed inside incase the devs haven't actually seen or experienced this, and merely have heard. Here's the video of the glitch my Thread title refers to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgSelPztwP4
Check out myYoutube Channel Swtor for Storyline and PvP Videos!
Marce | Artemys | ┬rtemys | Arlyana | Friedlinde | Ryofu | Yumil | ┴rtemys
Juggernaut |Mercenary | Powertech | Guardian | Marauder | Assassin | Operative | Juggernaut

Keyran-Halcyon
05.13.2013 , 07:03 AM | #2
I've had this happen in more than just huttball, and yes its a very annoying glitch. I only watch a min or two of the video, not sure why stayed and recorded 15min of this.
Rogue Heals
<Art Supplies>
Captain Hűng S˘lo & Master Teh-Hauss

Jayshames
05.13.2013 , 07:05 AM | #3
I've had this happen a couple of times, but those were many months ago. it's weird that it happens for you so often.

Choppii
05.13.2013 , 08:16 AM | #4
It's at times like this, I wish that they would allow you to actively gain minor exp and valor for each kill in WZs. Much like in Warhammer. That way you are always gaining something, rather than having to wait at the end of the WZ to earn anything at all. I've been caught in this bug several times, and it annoys me to no end. I don't like wasting my time, and having this happen after a 10+ min WZ (using Valor/Exp Boost) would make anyone rage.
The Evening Lagger
50 Sin ~ 50 Op

SlimsPicken
05.13.2013 , 09:54 AM | #5
happened 3 times ot me last night.

1 huttball (one of my only 2 matches all night )
1 void and 1 novare coast.

all matches ended and no leaderboard comes up, and your character stays stuck until you leave warzone for no credit/comms.

awesome.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

Artemys
05.13.2013 , 04:05 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Keyran-Halcyon View Post
Inot sure why stayed and recorded 15min of this.
To show them just how long this glitch can last, incase it gives any insight to fixing it.
Juggernaut |Mercenary | Powertech | Guardian | Marauder | Assassin | Operative | Juggernaut

Crawelc
05.13.2013 , 04:09 PM | #7
You still get credit for the wz when that happens. Not saying it doesn't need a fix, but you still get your valor/credits/comms
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest>
All Imprimis All the time.

Artemys
05.13.2013 , 06:47 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Crawelc View Post
You still get credit for the wz when that happens. Not saying it doesn't need a fix, but you still get your valor/credits/comms
Nope, myself as well as everyone else (I asked to confirm) did not receive credit

Quinlynn
05.14.2013 , 12:29 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Artemys View Post
Nope, myself as well as everyone else (I asked to confirm) did not receive credit
I can confirm this.

Princz
06.03.2013 , 04:34 AM | #10
If you pass a teamplayer who is standing in the endzone you can score beyond 6

i have a 11-0 screeshot ...after that ball stopped spawning

But it doesnt happen that often tbh
Princz - Sage healer of the Republic
Fantastico - sneaky assasin of the Empire
"idiots are invincible"