Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

KP SM 2manned!

gunte's Avatar


gunte
05.06.2013 , 10:34 AM | #1
As the title says,
Some bosses from lvl 50, some we had to save for after 2.0

Bonethrasher - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftmG4oywalk (lvl 50)

Jarg & Sorno - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIqEsOS0sYE (lvl 55)

Foreman Crusher - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_saluvH8rc (lvl 55)

G4-B3 Heavy Fabricator https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9uWD8MptFs (lvl 50, 3manned)

Karagga - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhc8NUPvKNs (lvl 55)

Títans - The Red Eclipse EU
Thanks!
Aredun - Titans - The Red Eclipse EU
Glory is of no use to the dead.

Check out my youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/gunte11/videos

Callaron's Avatar


Callaron
05.06.2013 , 11:06 AM | #2
Nice music on the Karagga fight!
(Is it Two Steps From Hell?)
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!

gunte's Avatar


gunte
05.06.2013 , 11:10 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Callaron View Post
Nice music on the Karagga fight!
(Is it Two Steps From Hell?)
All the music is in the description of the videos, the first one in karagga was indeed Two Steps From Hell
Aredun - Titans - The Red Eclipse EU
Glory is of no use to the dead.

Check out my youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/gunte11/videos

Callaron's Avatar


Callaron
05.06.2013 , 11:15 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by gunte View Post
All the music is in the description of the videos, the first one in karagga was indeed Two Steps From Hell
I always forget that button on Youtube videos! >.>
Also, congratulations!
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!

KeyboardNinja's Avatar


KeyboardNinja
05.06.2013 , 03:14 PM | #5
We did this in 3 man at level 50 up to Karagga, who we couldn't clear because of the enrage (we were consistently 80k short). We also had to bring in a fourth for Fabricator, since the damage on a non-tank was absolutely unhealable. Old videos are all here: http://www.youtube.com/user/SWTORAisthesis

Doing it 2 man is really quite impressive! Even at level 55, it seems like quite a challenge. On Jarg and Sorno, I'm surprised that you didn't just kill one of them first and heal through the soft enrage. Seems like that would be less damage than having both of them at once, particularly since you held them in the rail shot phase for the majority of the fight.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dragonslayer on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (combat sentinel) Nimri (df scoundrel)
Averith (hybrid sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (jugg tank) Effek (ap powertech)

gunte's Avatar


gunte
05.06.2013 , 03:27 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by KeyboardNinja View Post
We did this in 3 man at level 50 up to Karagga, who we couldn't clear because of the enrage (we were consistently 80k short). We also had to bring in a fourth for Fabricator, since the damage on a non-tank was absolutely unhealable. Old videos are all here: http://www.youtube.com/user/SWTORAisthesis

Doing it 2 man is really quite impressive! Even at level 55, it seems like quite a challenge. On Jarg and Sorno, I'm surprised that you didn't just kill one of them first and heal through the soft enrage. Seems like that would be less damage than having both of them at once, particularly since you held them in the rail shot phase for the majority of the fight.
Ye back at 50 we had to bring in a third for all fights except Bonethrasher ^^ But i thought 3man was ok for fabricator since it was quite a challenge anyway.

The thing is Jarg does more and more damage the longer he is alive with sorno dead, the first attempt we just killed sorno right away but after a while jarg was hitting me for around 16k which was a bit too much ^^
And we cant kill Jarg first since then ill have aggro on him meaning ill be carbonized and healer cant take down the probe fast enough.
Aredun - Titans - The Red Eclipse EU
Glory is of no use to the dead.

Check out my youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/gunte11/videos

KeyboardNinja's Avatar


KeyboardNinja
05.06.2013 , 03:36 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by gunte View Post
Ye back at 50 we had to bring in a third for all fights except Bonethrasher ^^ But i thought 3man was ok for fabricator since it was quite a challenge anyway.
You were able to 3 man fabricator at 50?! Wow. My hat is off to you, sir. I'm guessing you brought in a tank? Our three man group consisted of two DPS and a healer.

Quote: Originally Posted by gunte View Post
The thing is Jarg does more and more damage the longer he is alive with sorno dead, the first attempt we just killed sorno right away but after a while jarg was hitting me for around 16k which was a bit too much ^^
Didn't realize the soft enrage stacked. Good to know…

Quote: Originally Posted by gunte View Post
And we cant kill Jarg first since then ill have aggro on him meaning ill be carbonized and healer cant take down the probe fast enough.
Yeah, I thought about that. Having the healer get carbonized is a really good idea, though it certainly depends upon sufficient burst DPS. If the carbonizer were to come out early, before Juyo and Merciless had fully stacked, I doubt you would have been able to get it down in time.

In any case, very nice!
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dragonslayer on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (combat sentinel) Nimri (df scoundrel)
Averith (hybrid sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (jugg tank) Effek (ap powertech)

gunte's Avatar


gunte
05.06.2013 , 03:50 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by KeyboardNinja View Post
You were able to 3 man fabricator at 50?! Wow. My hat is off to you, sir. I'm guessing you brought in a tank? Our three man group consisted of two DPS and a healer.



Didn't realize the soft enrage stacked. Good to know…



Yeah, I thought about that. Having the healer get carbonized is a really good idea, though it certainly depends upon sufficient burst DPS. If the carbonizer were to come out early, before Juyo and Merciless had fully stacked, I doubt you would have been able to get it down in time.

In any case, very nice!
Aye the link is right there for fabricator 3man at 50
Aredun - Titans - The Red Eclipse EU
Glory is of no use to the dead.

Check out my youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/gunte11/videos