Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Quest Cameos (Spoilers Censored)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Class Quest Cameos (Spoilers Censored)

NumbSoldier
05.02.2013 , 04:36 PM | #1
Hiya forum go-ers,

I read a while back on a forum somewhere that if running with a group, the Sith Inquisitor would make a cameo in the Sith Warrior's ending cutscene if the Inquisitor's storyline had already been completed. Can anyone verify if this is true? Or was the original source just blowing smoke?

If it was true, does anyone know similar instances where this can occur?

Thanks.

ekimmak
05.02.2013 , 04:40 PM | #2
That sounds really cool.

Unfortunately, never been able to confirm it, because groups don't seem interested in anything beyond GF throwing them together for a few comms.
Best way to end Smuggler Act 1 is
Spoiler

You can't make up stuff like that.

NumbSoldier
05.02.2013 , 05:10 PM | #3
The exact description was that during the warrior's final scenes, if the inquisitor in your group had completed his/her storyline, then he/she would appear
Spoiler

I'm skeptical to believe this, as when I ran the story with my friend, we ran a Warrior/Inquisitor duo. We completed his (warrior) class FIRST, then did mine (inquisitor) and I saw no cameo of his fairly noticeable character in the background. But there is an explanation for this I suppose,
Spoiler
or perhaps he was on vacation.

Hesp
05.02.2013 , 07:21 PM | #4
Wouldn't really make sense since the Warrior ending happens chronologically before the Inquisitor ending, what with Thanaton being present for the Warrior's ending and all.

Jenzali
05.02.2013 , 10:33 PM | #5
A player can never appear in another player's class cutscenes because whenever entering the phase they will be in spectator mode.

But as said above, this particular case the Inquisitor's ending occurs after the Warrior's because of Thanaton.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.