Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Cybertech] 28A Mods are Junk! Give us the real ones PLEASE!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Cybertech] 28A Mods are Junk! Give us the real ones PLEASE!

Darksaberexile
04.27.2013 , 04:10 PM | #11
I would also like to be able to craft the normal 28 versions, not going to bother with the 28A/28B versions. (Glad it's not just me that can't learn them, I tried finding green versions with a seeker droid/etc thinking it might just be me failing somehow lol)
Astinic level 55 sniper, Canderous Ordo server (now Jedi Covenant)

Asavrede
04.28.2013 , 07:16 AM | #12
A and B mods should essentially never be used. Dont know why they're still in the game =/

Same goes for most of the enhancements on the new gear, even the underworld stuff has horrible itemization and Verpine is ... well, for the most part worse than my Dread Guard gear.

Rincewend
04.28.2013 , 07:05 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by PariahMessiah View Post
Nope. Try again. I have green 28s and they say "No research available"
Some can, some I assume are bugged, I got a few this way, mostly warrior mods. Seems the cunning, willpower, and aim (my three toons) never get pulled out of the ground.

-Damask-
04.28.2013 , 07:33 PM | #14
So you can craft Artifact grade 28 mods without the A or B?

Rincewend
04.28.2013 , 09:54 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by -Damask- View Post
So you can craft Artifact grade 28 mods without the A or B?
I just check mr.robot and it lists them as craftable but I will check my list tonight and update.

-Damask-
04.30.2013 , 11:01 PM | #16
All you need to do is search the GTN for "Advanced Mod 28" if you don't believe me... There are 24 pages of A & B mods and not a single 28 mod.

This is an intolerable situation! Crafting has taken a huge hit and now these junk mods are not even as good as the 27s which still take molecular stabilizers to make! So no sending companions on missions for mats, have to buy on gtn or do ops maybe? Honestly I don't even know where the stabs come from anymore... You told us we would be able to get them from REing lvl50 gear which is a total falsity. Regardless they are too expensive for crafting mods of a tier below that which can be learned at the skill trainer. We just want to be able to craft mods that are better than the previous tier... Is that too much to ask?

Please fix this devs, you're our only hope!

tortcat
05.01.2013 , 01:16 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by PariahMessiah View Post
Nope. Try again. I have green 28s and they say "No research available"
correct. They don't, at least not on the 9 I have come across and tried

-Damask-
05.03.2013 , 06:21 PM | #18
Please take note of our plight bioware!

Darthmoriquendi
05.06.2013 , 12:44 AM | #19
Have RE'd numerous seeker droid drops on 28 mods and so far not one crit. Also have looted some 28 greens and blues and the blues say " no resarch available". Why is this?

-Damask-
05.13.2013 , 05:08 PM | #20
Still not seeing this on the list of known issues, come on devs this is a huge problem for cybertech crafters!