Help Advance crafting

HadrianD

dont waste your time until the purple and blue materials needed to make them become more easily attainable. i have learned a few enhancements and the mats are too pricey right now to even bother.

if i remember correctly it takes one purple and four blues to make the enhancements. the blues drop in 55 hm fp. the purple only drops in the new 55 ops hm. i have yet to see one in story. what does drop in story is the basic com purchasable purple. perhaps others can clarify this if i am wrong.

in other words when you re the 30s you dont get purple or blue mats like the 26/27. you now get greens and if very lucky something else.

good luck and have fun

edit

there is a post in this forum section on which ops drops the purple mats. best to read that.

Edited by uniz

As far as value to learn and craft I disagree. I have a couple of the 30 hilts and even though the mass manipulation sell on our gtn for 400-500k, the hilts still sell strong at 1.5mill. You just need to get the blue components from your daily him flashpoints, even then, they are about 10-20k on our gtn. We are still making a little shy of 1mill credits per hilt.