Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Artifice] Help Advance crafting

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Artifice] Help Advance crafting

HadrianD
04.30.2013 , 09:19 PM | #1
How do I learn level advanced 30 enchantment and hilts? I have my artifice to max(450) but trainer has nothing more to teach.

Thundergulch
05.01.2013 , 10:05 AM | #2
You have to RE them.
Get them as drops. or use your comms, your trainer won't have them.

uniz
05.01.2013 , 03:07 PM | #3
dont waste your time until the purple and blue materials needed to make them become more easily attainable. i have learned a few enhancements and the mats are too pricey right now to even bother.

if i remember correctly it takes one purple and four blues to make the enhancements. the blues drop in 55 hm fp. the purple only drops in the new 55 ops hm. i have yet to see one in story. what does drop in story is the basic com purchasable purple. perhaps others can clarify this if i am wrong.

in other words when you re the 30s you dont get purple or blue mats like the 26/27. you now get greens and if very lucky something else.

good luck and have fun

edit
there is a post in this forum section on which ops drops the purple mats. best to read that.

AidanLightwalker
05.02.2013 , 06:21 AM | #4
As far as value to learn and craft I disagree. I have a couple of the 30 hilts and even though the mass manipulation sell on our gtn for 400-500k, the hilts still sell strong at 1.5mill. You just need to get the blue components from your daily him flashpoints, even then, they are about 10-20k on our gtn. We are still making a little shy of 1mill credits per hilt.
Even the smallest of light sources can light up the darkness.
Nyren - Combat Sentinel Ewenn - Shield Vanguard
Kyrenn - Scoundrel SawbonesSyrenn - Telekinetics Sage