Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Companion Dialogue Location Index

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
The Companion Dialogue Location Index

iamthehoyden
04.26.2013 , 04:15 PM | #251
I think that may be the first time something Rusk's said has made me giggle.

Updates in for T7, Corso and Rusk!
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

DarthRobert
04.27.2013 , 11:14 PM | #252
HK-51
Spoiler

Mathemagica
04.28.2013 , 01:02 AM | #253
Haven't seen these in your OP. Please note that they are not word by word, because I don't remember them that precisely. I wrote them so that the idea of the line (hopefully) comes over the way I understood it.

Lokin on Makeb:
Spoiler

Nadia Grell on Makeb:
Spoiler

Mako on Makeb:
Spoiler

Note that most of these lines can probably only be triggered once, since the class quest cannot be repeated and they seem to be linked to it.

ekimmak
04.28.2013 , 08:59 PM | #254
My internet is back, and I have some more comments!

Makeb:
Spoiler

Quesh:
Spoiler

Just for notes, when my lowbie commando gets him, I'll be having her permanently run with M1-4X. My young jedi knight will run with purely T7, and it looks like my powertech might be running with Mako for his last few levels. My gunslinger will head back to Corellia with Risha. And my assassin will get some good gear and run a Makeb weekly with Khem Val, to see what other comments I can pull out of the SI spoiler.
Best way to end Smuggler Act 1 is
Spoiler

You can't make up stuff like that.

theStirge
04.30.2013 , 12:20 AM | #255
So, holy craps, so much walking. The Jorgan and Qyzen ones aren't in the list yet, some of the Kaliyo ones are, but I contributed some of those from memory in the first place, went back and re-checked them all and took screenshots so I could get the dialogue and trigger areas right. I will be doing more as I go through for achievements and whatnot, but here's what I have so far.

Jorgan
Spoiler

Qyzen
Spoiler

Kaliyo
Spoiler
The n'Sappho Legacy, The Harbinger
Zel'eena, 55 Combat Sentinel
Eleeta, 55 Medic Operative; Fer'eerra, 55 Lightning Sorcerer
All Chiss, all the time, all day, forever.

DarthRobert
04.30.2013 , 04:34 AM | #256
Quote: Originally Posted by theStirge View Post
So, holy craps, so much walking.
I know! If only we had 2-person vehicles, then our companions could talk whilst chauffeuring us around.

Anyways:

HK-51
Spoiler

As an aside, I happened to dismiss HK-51 on one occasion and he said
Spoiler

I lol'd. It was so deadpan.

SilentKitty
04.30.2013 , 05:15 AM | #257
Smuggler, Akaavi on Hoth (-2625, 295). Right outside Jagged Plains republic outpost

Spoiler

Ancaglon
05.01.2013 , 10:25 AM | #258
Quote: Originally Posted by Mathemagica View Post
Nadia Grell on Makeb:
Spoiler
The second sentence is more like
Spoiler
-- I was surprised and pleased that they did actually get the voice actors back to do companion comments for this, after it had been announced that Makeb would be a "generic" chapter 4. They don't seem to say anything during the storyline dialogues themselves, however, which was a subsequent disappointment.

At the same area, Elara Dorne says something like [spoiler]It would be so good to come to a place like this without blasters in hand[/quote]. So, I suspect in general, the trigger points will have some comment from whichever companion you have with you at that time.

Also, the comments are not linked to the story, they will trigger whenver you approach the right area (with some internal cooldown, I expect).

iamthehoyden
05.02.2013 , 08:14 PM | #259
Updates in for: HK, Jorgan, Elara, M1-4X, Qyzen, Nadia, Akaavi, Kaliyo, Lokin, SCORPIO, Mako, Xalek, and Talos.

DarthRobert, that's exactly what I meant when I asked for Imp/Rep tags for HK - thank you very much! the Stirge, that Jorgan comment on Ord Mantell is really interesting. It looks like they originally meant for him to do that questline in the Separatist Stronghold with you, but changed it later so you go in solo. Interesting. And wow, the Kaliyo list...awesome!

Thank you all for your efforts! There are a lot of very cool comments coming in!
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

YoshiRaphElan
05.02.2013 , 08:37 PM | #260
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
the Stirge, that Jorgan comment on Ord Mantell is really interesting. It looks like they originally meant for him to do that questline in the Separatist Stronghold with you, but changed it later so you go in solo. Interesting.
I wish they had. Before the Cartel Market, when you could have a set of full orange as soon as level 9 if you have a lot of credits and an armormech alt, that class mission was tough. Not the part at the end, weirdly, but the area where you use the computer to shut down the bomb. The strong Imperial officers with the twin blasters were bloody annoying. Jorgan along would've made it not only fun, but also easier by a significant amount.