Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

wow 2 girls kissing in 2.0

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
wow 2 girls kissing in 2.0

ganondorq
04.27.2013 , 11:51 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
But it does say something about forming attachments of any kind with anyone. Though that rule seems to have exemptions for Jedi they deem...worthy? Able to handle having an attachment without losing themself to the dark side? Unsure what exactly lets them decide.
my consular tells iresso that the council is lenient with jedi they believe can handle it. i also got some mail from iresso sort of confirming that.

and yeah, the council doesn't care who you're lovin', just if you're experienced enough to handle it. the council separated juhani and belaya because of their connection.

Kaisernick
04.27.2013 , 06:08 PM | #72
As of right now. Which shouldn't be/have been a big suprise, as it was a small expansion.
Its still stupid and restricting, they could have at least made 2 for each faction rather than gays in empire only and lez in republic.

SithKoriandr
04.27.2013 , 06:10 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaisernick View Post
Its still stupid and restricting, they could have at least made 2 for each faction rather than gays in empire only and lez in republic.
With what? I guess they could have made it so you flirt with Lemda's uncle. Is there a female in the planet storyline Empire side? Haven't done it yet, since I have one character at 55 and still working on getting others to 50 (O.O Must see storylines!)
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Kaisernick
04.27.2013 , 06:13 PM | #74
With what? I guess they could have made it so you flirt with Lemda's uncle. Is there a female in the planet storyline Empire side? Haven't done it yet, since I have one character at 55 and still working on getting others to 50 (O.O Must see storylines!)
i mean they could have easily added a male for the republic for guys to flirt with and the lady in charge of the empire operation could have been made lez easily.
and no the empire only has the sith dude

TalkingDinosaur
04.27.2013 , 06:18 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Dawginole View Post
And more evidence that this is all about hornball guys wanting to see girl on girl rather than something about equality for homosexuals.
Oh no, kissing! What's next HOLDING HANDS?!?
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11

Path-x
04.27.2013 , 07:19 PM | #76
But it does say something about forming attachments of any kind with anyone. Though that rule seems to have exemptions for Jedi they deem...worthy? Able to handle having an attachment without losing themself to the dark side? Unsure what exactly lets them decide.
Still, kissing and having sex doesn't mean one has to have any attachments.
Jedi: You won the day, Sith. So, kill me if you must.
Warrior: I must.

SithKoriandr
04.27.2013 , 08:30 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaisernick View Post
i mean they could have easily added a male for the republic for guys to flirt with and the lady in charge of the empire operation could have been made lez easily.
and no the empire only has the sith dude
That's why I suggested the uncle. It's the only predominant male I could recall on the planetary storyline (rep side), unless you'd prefere either the hutt or mean some one shot flirt like the droid quest givers. But I was thinking you meant something at least as substantial as LordC or Lemda.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

SithKoriandr
04.27.2013 , 08:31 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by Path-x View Post
Still, kissing and having sex doesn't mean one has to have any attachments.
You know, with the way TOR displays it, I fully think that's exactly how the Jedi Order feels about it. There is no passion, and sex without passion...they might as well be married!

stuffystuffs
04.27.2013 , 08:57 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by ganondorq View Post
my consular tells iresso that the council is lenient with jedi they believe can handle it. i also got some mail from iresso sort of confirming that.
I actually wasn't aware there were exceptions.

Hey, my Jedi can handle it
Node guarder

Rincewend
04.29.2013 , 02:07 AM | #80
There is a female in the makeb story line on the empire side, and the odd thing is when you are in converstations and the flirt option comes up (you can not tell who you are flirting with) but as long as the male is there you can only flirt with him and the female npc seems always distainted with you. I made the mistake on my first toon, of selecting flirt thinking I can contiue like Kirk in the universe, and found out I had gotten the attention of the male npc and not the female.

Odd thing is I played threw on my sniper and the flirt option comes up on her for the male NPC.