Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Swtor 2.0!!

DUSTINZOLL
04.20.2013 , 01:53 PM | #1
i think brining back lowbie flash points was a great idea .if bw keeps doing things like that im gonna be one happy sub. props bioware ur really starting to come into your own. oh also makeb yes kinda short but boy is it beautiful. now realease content like 2.0 like every 3 months and u will have the best mmo ever made.

Jemfisto
04.21.2013 , 11:32 AM | #2
wrong forum, this is for star wars discussion not SW:TOR

DUSTINZOLL
04.23.2013 , 10:48 AM | #3
well sorry man didnt know i wasnt aloud to post about the game here lol.....are u kidding me.people like u make mmo's a little less fun with your dumb comments .

Zukoprince
04.23.2013 , 11:07 AM | #4
it's not a dumb comment , jemfisto is right, this is the wrong forum

ZayneDraay
04.23.2013 , 12:51 PM | #5
I for one agree with you on the new content, even if you did put it in the wrong forum.
"Those who know me by reputation say I am a creature of the cold darkness, a monster if you will. Now you too shall fear me." - Darth Crios, lord of icy wrath

bionamaster
04.26.2013 , 02:21 PM | #6
1. Wrong Forum, this is for discussing the lore behind the movies/books/games/comics. For discussion of the game SWTOR, you'll want to post in General Discussion.

2. I agree, the new content is great! Not that I never felt the old content was bad.
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

VigDiath
04.26.2013 , 02:48 PM | #7
Forum Nazis just popped into my head lol...Anyway. Glad you are enjoying the lowbie FPs
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)