Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Taun Faun Givaway

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ClaudiusDK
12.30.2012 , 08:16 PM | #21
aww damn.. missed the chance..

was gonna post
I can't really call myself a big collector, kinda joined this game a bit late and missed a lot of early benefits I kinda wanted. I dedicate myself to games and groups I like to play with. And do what I can to support them, and kinda end up giving a lot of things away myself to people I like.

But wouldn't say "no" to the chance to get something rare and special.

Maniac-Norton
04.24.2013 , 01:48 PM | #22
Hello! If anyone has a code for a TaunTaun left and does not need it, I would be very happy if he or she could leave it to me. Please just write a PM to me in case of. Thanks in advance. Greetings!

LrdRahvin
04.24.2013 , 01:49 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Maniac-Norton View Post
Hello! If anyone has a code for a TaunTaun left and does not need it, I would be very happy if he or she could leave it to me. Please just write a PM to me in case of. Thanks in advance. Greetings!
4 month necro ftl

Maniac-Norton
04.24.2013 , 01:52 PM | #24
I've heard the codes still work, even if was on the cards that this would apply only until December 2012.

Shingara
04.24.2013 , 01:56 PM | #25
Im one of the many who shall never get this pet or the achiev that goes with it as im not american, disabled and cannot afford togo america. Seems such an odd thing for bioware to include within an achiev when only americans specificaly are targeted for it.

Thats not me begging for a code from anyone btw. just wishing they would come to a uk show and give codes to little old us too.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

Kilora
04.24.2013 , 02:00 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Shingara View Post
Im one of the many who shall never get this pet or the achiev that goes with it as im not american, disabled and cannot afford togo america. Seems such an odd thing for bioware to include within an achiev when only americans specificaly are targeted for it.

Thats not me begging for a code from anyone btw. just wishing they would come to a uk show and give codes to little old us too.
If you notice, those achieves do not give any achievement points. It's something special handed to people who were lucky, or were around for specific events, etc.

I'm happy they made the decision to take away achievement points from the ones you can no longer achieve. So, never fear! While you may never get some of the achieves because you can't ever do some of the things again -- it won't count against you :-D

Maniac-Norton
04.24.2013 , 02:00 PM | #27
Oh, that's too bad that you have'n received the pet in the transition to "free-to-play" ...
I wasn't a member at this time, so I am looking for the TaunTaun pet as code.

Blackavaar
04.24.2013 , 02:05 PM | #28
I just wanted to say that I appreciate the gesture of goodwill. I hope the winners were as appreciative.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

EricMusco
04.24.2013 , 02:05 PM | #29 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
We here at BioWare do not avidly support thread necroing. However, we do really love TaunTaun Fawns! As such, here are 10 codes for Tauntaun Fawns!!! First person to claim the code will get one of their very own. Note that each code is one time use only so if it says the code has already been redeemed, try another.

All codes claimed!

Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Blackavaar
04.24.2013 , 02:08 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
We here at BioWare do not avidly support thread necroing. However, we do really love TaunTaun Fawns! As such, here are 10 codes for Tauntaun Fawns!!! First person to claim the code will get one of their very own. Note that each code is one time use only so if it says the code has already been redeemed, try another.

GF3J-AEZ9-FPKC-3QGH
DRJZ-QEM8-CP7D-TAEK
DNAE-QBN4-YA97-Z269
CAKZ-2QPR-FVYB-PXEU
22HG-RABP-RLKC-N3E9
77B4-637J-R3D7-QSP5
8NQA-3Z8L-Y325-SANW
685V-5EP2-KFX2-P5ZQ
58DZ-M8T3-KL24-RXZJ
479G-WEZS-B243-TMQ8

Thanks, Eric.

77B4-637J-R3D7-QSP5 has been used.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]