Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stop always blamming the tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Stop always blamming the tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrblueyoda
04.19.2013 , 08:08 PM | #1
On my assasin who is a tank most of the time when anything goes wrong it is blame the tank well when i am a tank it is usualy the healers fault so stop always blamming it on the tank when the dps aren't haveing nearly as hard of a time.

jedip_enguin
04.19.2013 , 08:16 PM | #2
Stop blaming the healer!!!1eleven
I like big referrals and I cannot lie - http://www.swtor.com/r/Sh6HPh

SystemProcess
04.19.2013 , 08:18 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by mrblueyoda View Post
On my assasin who is a tank most of the time when anything goes wrong it is blame the tank well when i am a tank it is usualy the healers fault so stop always blamming it on the tank when the dps aren't haveing nearly as hard of a time.
No thanks.
Alis'hir'altara - Chiss Operative
Naznys Dak-ma - Echani Assassin - Sphere of Mysteries
Darth Valmaxian Vercetti - Human Marauder - Sphere of Technology

The Vercetti Legacy

Tommot
04.19.2013 , 08:18 PM | #4
Stop blamming the healer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roswin - 50 Jedi Sentinel | Vaelin - 50 Sith Juggernaut | Kordis - 50 Sith Marauder | Vaelis - 50 Sith Assassin | Tylus - 50 Sniper
| Vint - 43 Mercenary | Kiden - 35 Vangaurd | Skavic - 22 Jedi Sage |

Vis-Tecum
04.19.2013 , 08:33 PM | #5
tanks in this game need to get over themselves...
Just go riding right by me on the crest of the new wave

basketballbum
04.19.2013 , 08:39 PM | #6
I blame the tank if its their fault, the dps if its theirs, and the healer if its theirs. If you aren't following the proper mechanics for a fight relative to your role then you are to blame. If the tank is constantly losing agro or breaking cc's, I'm not going to blame the healer. My guess is if your tank is constantly getting blamed then more than likely it is because your tank is constantly doing something wrong. You don't offer any examples so this is what I will assume.
Your ability to speak does not make you intelligent

BlueyedJedi
04.19.2013 , 09:30 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by mrblueyoda View Post
I find it hard to heal a tank while Im getting pummled because the tank doesnt know how to tank. I dont know how many times Ive asked a tank to gaurd, or told a tank umm your in wrong stance, or said help please Im getting my #&^% handed to me.
You see No Jesus, No Life....I see Know Jesus, Know LIfe.

Eillack
04.19.2013 , 09:35 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Vis-Tecum View Post
tanks in this game need to get over themselves...
/thread
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

SystemProcess
04.19.2013 , 09:47 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueyedJedi View Post
I find it hard to heal a tank while Im getting pummled because the tank doesnt know how to tank. I dont know how many times Ive asked a tank to gaurd, or told a tank umm your in wrong stance, or said help please Im getting my #&^% handed to me.
That's a fine line. The healer could be bombarded because they started healing before the tank got aggro. Or the tank didn't pick up all the mobs. OR the DPS isn't smart enough to burst down the weaker mobs that the tank usually isn't tanking, and thus they smack on the healer.

:P
Alis'hir'altara - Chiss Operative
Naznys Dak-ma - Echani Assassin - Sphere of Mysteries
Darth Valmaxian Vercetti - Human Marauder - Sphere of Technology

The Vercetti Legacy

SithKoriandr
04.19.2013 , 09:48 PM | #10
Get over dying and shrug it off! Dying in a game happens.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry