Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Way to many mobs on Makeb. It kills the fun having to slog through so many.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Way to many mobs on Makeb. It kills the fun having to slog through so many.

Rilokin
04.19.2013 , 07:19 PM | #1
I finished the expansion, now I am going back to do dailies and the other quests. I must say there is just to many trash mobs on makeb. It gets old having to slog through every pack with a tank/healer combo. The stealth classes that can run right by them have it made. Playing a bounty hunter, my fun has seriously been drained out of me. I dread the quests now. I am to the point I just run through the mobs with companion on passive. Hopefully I can shake them off and live, if not, I just revive and repeat the process. I am not asking to be handed anything, or anything like that. However I don't believe that fighting from the landing point all the way to the objective around every nook and cranny is fun either.

Yeah QQ and stuff.

Aebrynis
04.19.2013 , 07:23 PM | #2
A positive side effect of all the mobs is that if one is concerned with Achievements, the sheer number lets you top out the number of kills you attain with X companion. Plus I can always use a little extra pocket change. Yeah, the sheer number is a pain, but I'm guessing there were reasons behind it.

Kehtal
04.19.2013 , 07:42 PM | #3
I just run past them.
Windforce
Kiavi (retired)
<S Key>

mrblueyoda
04.19.2013 , 07:46 PM | #4
Even in stealth my assasin is always in a fight.Make them be in a little bit less places.There are some changes that can be made and i think this one is a change that should happen

Rankyn
04.19.2013 , 07:52 PM | #5
As a stealth class, I only have this to offer: BWA-HA-HA-HA.

A couple of days ago I ran all of the dailies (except the one where you have to kill things) without getting aggro'd.

BlueyedJedi
04.19.2013 , 07:54 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Rankyn View Post
As a stealth class, I only have this to offer: BWA-HA-HA-HA.

A couple of days ago I ran all of the dailies (except the one where you have to kill things) without getting aggro'd.
Nobody likes a show-off
You see No Jesus, No Life....I see Know Jesus, Know LIfe.

jedip_enguin
04.19.2013 , 08:01 PM | #7
Helps with levelling though.
Dat referral link - http://www.swtor.com/r/Sh6HPh

zzoorrzz
04.19.2013 , 08:08 PM | #8
It's only about learning to avoid them, which takes more than on other planets. There are always only few packs that u really have to kill to get somehere. And strategy of driving through them until they lose track is also working mostly. I thought it would be worse when I started on Makeb, but it gets better with time.

Logisitcs
04.19.2013 , 09:52 PM | #9
I don't understand how I'm getting dismounted when driving past them on my car. Not a speeder, but a car. How are they dismounting me

MidichIorian
04.19.2013 , 09:55 PM | #10
My favorite part is when I've accidently ticked off two mobs, on behalf of them only being 5 ft from eachother, and some a-hole passes by on his speeder followed by the 4 groups he has managed to aggro. I've lost track of the times I've happened to use an aoe during those circumstances and managed to all of a sudden have 30 enemies on me.

It's great.