Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

GSI Speeder Parts

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Marcus__'s Avatar


Marcus__
04.19.2013 , 04:21 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
Hey there GSI Speeder Seekers,

I wanted to pop into this thread, and let you know about the most recent addition to the Known Issues so that you don't spend your weekend on a futile hunt:
  • Players are currently unable to obtain all parts for the GSI EMP-03 Explorer, GSI HMF-03 Exploiter, and GSI PMP-06 Pleasure Speeder.
This of course, explains why there are some parts that are not yet found. The fixes are incoming, but please do not watch for them in Game Update 2.0.1 on Tuesday, as we'll not yet have them implemented.

Thanks for your understanding, and have a great weekend!

The only thing I understand is that you have taken 10 days to tell us about this. Obviously these are highly sought after items and a lot of people have invested huge amounts of time to find the components for these speeders. I appreciate the response but it's way too late after many have wasted their time. Do you even have any quality control at Bioware?

StickyRice's Avatar


StickyRice
04.19.2013 , 04:22 PM | #22
Thanks for clearing that up. Really glad to get a response on this.

Kesphin's Avatar


Kesphin
04.19.2013 , 07:22 PM | #23
EAware, it'll be in the game... Soon...

Never been so true.
Shame on you.

Btw, how are the french and german communities supposed to know that? I'm not a community manager and I'm not gonna tell everyone. Thank you for the work you've done Amber, but EA really needs to hire EU CMs.

MitchPB's Avatar


MitchPB
04.19.2013 , 07:33 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Marcus__ View Post
The only thing I understand is that you have taken 10 days to tell us about this. Obviously these are highly sought after items and a lot of people have invested huge amounts of time to find the components for these speeders. I appreciate the response but it's way too late after many have wasted their time. Do you even have any quality control at Bioware?
Have you considered the possibility that they only just discovered this problem? We're all only human
<BOG>
<The Ex-Dalborran Elitists> | <Midian>

Marcus__'s Avatar


Marcus__
04.19.2013 , 07:35 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by MitchPB View Post
Have you considered the possibility that they only just discovered this problem? We're all only human
Yes we are human. This is why most companies employ quality control.

BigjoeHoe's Avatar


BigjoeHoe
04.19.2013 , 07:55 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
Hey there GSI Speeder Seekers,

I wanted to pop into this thread, and let you know about the most recent addition to the Known Issues so that you don't spend your weekend on a futile hunt:
  • Players are currently unable to obtain all parts for the GSI EMP-03 Explorer, GSI HMF-03 Exploiter, and GSI PMP-06 Pleasure Speeder.
This of course, explains why there are some parts that are not yet found. The fixes are incoming, but please do not watch for them in Game Update 2.0.1 on Tuesday, as we'll not yet have them implemented.

Thanks for your understanding, and have a great weekend!

Im sorry bioware but this is the worst quest ever i spent 4 hours so far searching for one part and cant find anything i've talk to other spent hour even days searching for part THIS IS THE WORST game/event or what ever you want to call it to be put into the game PLEASE NEVER make something like this again

zzoorrzz's Avatar


zzoorrzz
04.20.2013 , 05:34 AM | #27
How do I find places called "excavation areas" in the OP? Thx.

MisterBlackJack's Avatar


MisterBlackJack
04.20.2013 , 06:26 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by BigjoeHoe View Post
Im sorry bioware but this is the worst quest ever i spent 4 hours so far searching for one part and cant find anything i've talk to other spent hour even days searching for part THIS IS THE WORST game/event or what ever you want to call it to be put into the game PLEASE NEVER make something like this again
You clearly don't know how to look for the items. Each seeker quests have specific nodes you have to look for to know where to dig. If you read your mission log you know where to look. They're really not difficult quests you just have to use some critical thinking to find them.
THE FORCE FIGHTS WITH ME.....IN THE C.E. V.I.P LOUNGE

Arsq's Avatar


Arsq
04.20.2013 , 08:44 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
Hey there GSI Speeder Seekers,

I wanted to pop into this thread, and let you know about the most recent addition to the Known Issues so that you don't spend your weekend on a futile hunt:
  • Players are currently unable to obtain all parts for the GSI EMP-03 Explorer, GSI HMF-03 Exploiter, and GSI PMP-06 Pleasure Speeder.
This of course, explains why there are some parts that are not yet found. The fixes are incoming, but please do not watch for them in Game Update 2.0.1 on Tuesday, as we'll not yet have them implemented.

Thanks for your understanding, and have a great weekend!
This certainly explains a few things... (Pleasure, exploiter and explorer parts in respective order.)
Begeren Colony
TaldariTal'dariTah'arialTaqqart Yol'zoor

orangefishboy's Avatar


orangefishboy
04.20.2013 , 03:14 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by BigjoeHoe View Post
Im sorry bioware but this is the worst quest ever i spent 4 hours so far searching for one part and cant find anything i've talk to other spent hour even days searching for part THIS IS THE WORST game/event or what ever you want to call it to be put into the game PLEASE NEVER make something like this again
Nothing requires you to look for the speeder parts. All exploiter and explorer parts are BoE, so even if you really want them you don't have to dig for them. I personally like the digging areas, it's a great alternative to running around on fleet all day, and with the people doing GSI dailies on the same planets, it's very similar to fleet.